14 : Sanskar Confession

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...
Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter fourteen :

Lets start ***

Sanskar takes his wife in some hotel...

They Come in the room..

The room is decorated with red rose n balloons ..
Swara look everywhere so happily...

Then her eyes fall on the bed walls.... I love you written on it beautifully....

She immediately look back at her husband.. He nodes his head and bend down on his knees in front of her like a gentleman ... N forward his right hand, while holding a red rose.

Sanskar " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Swara ..."

Swara's eyes filled with tears.... She is not believing, that what he is say is true... He is finally confessing, what she has been craving for ages..

Sanskar " biwi, my knees is paining..." he said in funny tone.

Swara look at him and weeps her happy tears n takes the rose from his hand.. And make him stand...

And take him in bone crushing hug while mumble " I LOVE YOU TOO HUBBY..."

Swara is crying, finally he is start loving her,, and her wait is end.... And her negative thoughts are also gone....

Sanskar said while giving peck her shoulder " biwi, please don't cry nah.... You are spoiling over beautiful night.... "

Swara finally weeps her tears... and break the hug... and mummers " Thank you so much hubby for accepting me and loving me"

Sanskar said while getting so irritated with her talks " oh god please biwi don't start emotional talk..."

Swara look at his face, and smile " ohk.." and give a lite peck on his lips.

Sanskar said weeping her lipstick mark " ahan,,, not bad han wify... thanks ho to asa... "😘

Swara look down due to nervousness..

Sanskar " biwi,,, you look so cute and sweet, in front of me.... Anyway lets have dinner. "

After dinner :

Both are dancing romantically...., on pal ek pal song...

Sanskar look at her in an intense gaze. She feels like she will burn due to his gaze.

She immediately push him away... and run towards the balcony... she is breathing heavily...

She feels like, she is melting under his gaze.

His one look, send 1000 of burning sensation in her body....

Sanskar comes towards her and hug her from behind.... " biwi... shyness is my thing..." huskily whispered..

Swara turn and hug him due to more shyness.. " no hubby, things are changed now...you are not more innocent like before... you become so naughty... "

Sanskar laugh lil " ahan.. So now see what your naughty hubby can do... "

Swara look at him with wide eyes " what..."

Sanskar take her in his arms and made her lay down on a decorated bed..