"There is nothing wrong with honest work" Matthew said, and Ophelia nodded in agreement. "Just because you don't want to work, doesn't mean it's ridiculous" Ophelia said, smirking at her sister. Mary rolled her eyes. She knew she liked Matthew, he was nice and unlike most adults in the same class, he didn't treat her like a child. He listened to her thoughts, and opinions. "Shall we go forward?" Lady Grantham said and the women went to the drawing room.

"I don't understand why you must be rude all the time to Cousin Matthew" Ophelia said, drinking her tea. She was the only who didn't fancy the taste of alcohol. "He's a stranger" Mary said. "We've known him for almost a year, how can he still be a stranger" she replied back to Mary. "Granny says she will try and fight, and I'll have hope for that" Mary said. "You do that" Ophelia said and went to bed early.

Her days after weren't much but she did hear from Sybil how one of the maids was learning how to write on a typewriter. "How fascinating" Ophelia said, and both Crawley sisters would keep an eye out for her. "Hello, Ophelia, how is your day?" Edith asked when she returned from the village. "Not as well as yours apparently" Ophelia said as she saw her smile. "I have invited to show Matthew around, so he can know more of the village" Edith said. "Like, visiting churches?" Ophelia asked as the dressing gong rang. "Yes, and a picknick after" Edith said. "I hope you have fun" Ophelia said, truly meaning it, but she knew Edith was one to quickly fall in love. And she knew Matthew wouldn't answer her love, not like she had hoped.

After getting dressed everyone joined in Mary's room where Anna could do their final touches. "Which churches will you show him?" Anna asked when she was helping Edith. "I can't decide. Kirby, possibly, or perhaps Easingwold." Edith said. "You don't think it's a bit obvious?" Mary said looking at her sister. Ophelia kept quiet even though, secretly, she was thinking the same thing. "Coming from you, that's rich" Edith said when their mother walked in. "There was a letter from Mr. Napier in the evening post" Lady Grantham said. "Did he accept?" Mary asked. "Not yet" she said and touched up Ophelia's hair a little.

"Perhaps he thought it was too obvious too" Edith said. "Apparently he's bringing a friend with him, an attaché at the Ottoman embassy, a Mr. Kemal Pamuk" she said. "He's a son of one of the sultan's ministers and he's here for the Albanian talks" she said. "What's that?" Mary asked. "To create an independent Albania." Ophelia said. "Don't you read the papers" Edith asked. "I'm busy living a life" Mary said. "Since Ottoman's signature is vital, Mr. Napier's been given the job of keeping him happy until the conference begins and he's eager to try an English hunt. I shall invite this Mr. Pamuk to stay here as well. Who knows? A little hospitality in an English house may make all the difference to the outcome. And Mary, you will ride out with him" Lady Grantham said.

"Oh, Mama, must I? My boots are at the menders, and I haven't ridden for weeks" Mary said complaining. "Anna, please see that Lady Mary is fully equipped to go hunting" Lady Grantham said. "Yes, Your Ladyship" Anna said, and Ophelia could tell she wasn't pleased.

Few days later they went on the hunt and Ophelia stood outside with her father to welcome them back. "Heavens, you have been in the wars" Lord Grantham said when he saw Mary and Mr. Pamuk. "Papa, Ophelia, this is Mr. Pamuk. My father, Lord Grantham, and my youngest sister, Lady Ophelia" Mary said. "How do you do, my lord, my lady" Mr. Pamuk said. "Did you have a good day?" he asked Pamuk. "Couldn't have been better" Pamuk said. "Mama, you remember Mr. Napier" Mary said when her mother joined them. "Of course, how are you" Lady Grantham said. "And Ophelia, of course" Mary said introducing everyone.

"Ah yes, the sister who also came to London last time, yet I hadn't had the chance to meet" Napier said. "Yes, unfortunate we didn't" Ophelia said. Everyone got ready for dinner, where Dowager countess and Matthew and Isobel would also join them.