"You can't fucking care for me without an ulterior move!" They gripped their own arms harshly, voice raspy but just above a whisper. Brian clasped his arms around Y/n's body, pulling them into a hug. Never had Brian seen Y/n cry. They always seemed to act like everything was fine, even if it wasn't. Even if the world seemed to be crushing them, they would make a joke and pretend as if nothing was happening.

So it was a huge deal for Brian when Y/n starting breaking down right in front of his eyes.

Y/n buried their head into the crook of his neck, tears staining his hoodie and body shaking. In an attempt to soothe them, Brian ran his hands through their hair, kissing the top of their head. Unlike everyone else Y/n had known, Brian would wait as long as they'd need on the cold, kitchen floor.

~

"So it's probably a shitty time to update them on the situation." BEN asked Tim. They were sitting on the floor by the door. Tim scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You're even worse at social cues than me." The glitch smiled and tilted his head back, closing his eyes.

"Whatever you say Timothy." Masky rolled his eyes. It was no use making a fuss over anymore, he was starting to stop caring with the amount of people who said it.

"Where's Toby?" BEN asked, looking around.

"Hey." Both Masky and BEN turned their heads to face Toby, who was dangling upside down from the top bunk.

"What the fuck Toby how long have you been awake?!"

"Eh a while, got lazy to say anything though."

"You're always lazy."

"Yeah well not everyone has the energy to act like a grumpy old man." Tim, being the person he is, starts arguing with Toby, getting louder by the passing second.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up and go to sleep." Brian said, carrying Y/n on his back. Toby rolled his eyes and jumped back into his bed.

"Ok Jeff the killer." Brian twitched his eye but didn't say anything, instead focusing on not waking Y/n as he put them into bed.

~

First Day of The Tour

Y/n woke up to their alarm, sprawled across the bed with a blanket on them. quickly turning it off, they wiped the sleepiness from their eyes and went to the bathroom with their casual clothing. They'd change into the clothes they'd be wearing later on.

It hit them what happened last night. How they broke down in front of him for the first time.

Y/n cringed at the thought, hoping to never do something like that again. Along with that they hoped they wouldn't have to talk about it to Brian. Wouldn't that be awkward.

Not too long after they exited the bathroom, going into the kitchen to get something to eat quickly before leaving to go into the trailer that would be doing their hair and makeup.

Looking in the refrigerator, Y/n saw the ice cream that they were eating last night. After a couple of seconds of just staring at it, they shrugged and grabbed it.

"Might as well finish it." They mumbled to themselves and turned around to get a spoon, but instead met with someone's torso.

"Ow." A masculine voice spoke. A voice Y/n knew all too well.

"Brian! Hey!" They said, slight enthusiasm in their voice. Though from the inside they dreaded having to face him. Not that Y/n didn't like his presence. They just hoped he wouldn't act different now that they showed their weak spot.