ʚ ch 6 ɞ

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

CH 6 - SAVED

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

I knew things weren't going to go well, knowing that harmony was in charge of this.

she scrambled through her bag, pulling out hiking gear for one.

"SOLDIERS! GET YOUR HIKING GEAR! ON THE MOUNTAIN FACING SOUTH THERE IS MATERIALS THAT CAN BE USED!"

"Soldiers?"

"Yea their soldiers"

"1. We are not soldiers, 2. Melody told us we just needed food and water!"

"Hey, atleast harmony bought some."

Harmony rolled her eyes, putting on helmets, knee pads, etc. Soon enough after setting everything else up she was climbing the mountain.

"Can't believe I'm letting shapeshifter freak's daughter pick the materials for my ship"

"You'll only need the ship to get to the real world and back to town"

"Why?"

"Becuase your coming back home after this, don't argue with me on it."

-----------

We watched harmony grab a large amount of bricks, dropping them off the cliff then coming down.

"And that soldiers, is how you hike."

Thomas clapped as rex used the bricks to fix his ship.

"Alright, so you kids wanted to go to the real world or something?"

"Yes but your missing one minor detail, once we get to the real world we'll save our world."

"Okay? Still wondering how you'll do that"

"We are too, but we're thinking of something."

------------

I never realised how cool ships were until I watched sci fi movies, it felt like we were in one, I thought things couldn't of been cooler until he showed us his raptors. I can't remember the names but they were probably something really cool.

"And these are the raptors, their names are-"

"OMG YOU HAVE RAPTORS?!?!?"

"Yeah?"

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE EXTINCT!"

"You thought they were"

I'm probably the most responsible person in the group and i didn't want to hurt the raptors accidentally so I went to sit down and watch the view of space and stuff. Rex sat down in the pilot seat next to me and started controlling it. About 5 minutes in he looked at me.

"So....Emmet had a child? With Lucy I'm presuming."

"Mhm!"

"And I didn't think they would make it that far."

"Well they did! Their happy with eachother and I think they'll be like that forever!"

"Did they ever say anything......about me?"

"Dad said you did bad things but he believed you would change, mom thinks your a bad person."

"Yeah, she would."

"we were told it would take awhile to convince you to help us, why did you?"

"Well, like you said. I might be one of your last hopes. If the world gets destroyed things wont be the same, however if the world gets saved nobody would probably notice and things would just be normal, I'm fine with the way things are now"