2. ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖?

AN: hello! Ive received a lot of positivity on the first chapter, so ill be updating as much as i can!

Your local Canadian author,
Kai

—————————

"Your quite easy on the eyes"

George had to take a second, trying to process what he was just told. 'Easy on the eyes..? Does he mean what I think he does? Is he just playing around?' Thoughts swirled around in George's mind, he could no longer focus on a singular thought.

Before he even realized, his face had flushed bright red, trying so hard to figure out what Dream had meant that George had been silently overthinking for 2 minutes straight while Dream snickered.

The blonde leaned against the desk, just watching George's now red face before he heard footsteps at the door. He stood with a smile as George snapped back to reality "wait! What is that supposed to mean-? Are you-" A louder, yet more calm voice spoke up. "Is he messing with you to try and get a reaction? Yes." The male in the doorway turned from George to Dream and spoke once again "Now come on, your gonna be late for quidditch tryouts and I want to whoop your ass on Friday" the boy who spoke was clearly a gryffindor. He had dark, black hair, light skin and light blue eyes.

George was still so confused wile Dream stood up, stretching and grabbing his bag "bye Georgee~" he couldn't hear what was said after that, but Dream and the gryffindor, who seemed like one of Dreams friends, were talking until the blonde began to laugh while George just sat there, speechless. There were so many thoughts in his head from that shockingly fast interaction that he hadn't noticed that his potions project was bubbling over..

"...guess I have to start over"

Later that evening

George had finally returned to the ravenclaw dorm room after dinner, feeling completely drained of all and any energy. 'Stupid dream.. why did he say that?' The brunette was still messed up from what the blonde had said, especially after his friend seemed to know exactly what he was doing without being there the whole time..'maybe he's a flirt?'

George just shook his head, just choosing to head to bed early and try to take his mind off everything. He walked up the stairs to the boys dormitory, changed into his pyjamas which was a black t-shirt and blue shorts, he then flopped on his bed and attempted to drift to sleep, closing his eyes..relaxing his mussels...
Finally drifting off to sleep.

But that one phrase followed him into his dreams.. "you're quite easy on the eyes".

_______________________
Word count: 448

Sorry for the shorter chapter!