You Are Mine

After the incident in the Hokage's office, Shikamaru never saw Naruto again.  It was as the girl was trying to avoid him. Shikamaru was honestly tired, he just wanted to hug the girl and take her away from the world that was so cruel and unfair to his girl.

Shikaku has also brought this issue to the other clan leaders. With the hope that they can find a solution to this problem.

It's been a week already, the girl has avoided him. Shikamaru waited for Naruto at the front door of Naruto's house until late at night. But the girl did not show up. Shikamaru began to worry.

***

All of their friends know about this. They helped to find Naruto. After hours of searching, Shikamaru just remembered that Naruto would always hide in a cave near the Nara forest. Shikamaru rushed there and it was true that the girl was there. They stared at each other.  Somehow, the longer. They were getting closer, until finally.  The two lips met. Overflow with anger, longing, frustration into one.

Shikamaru and Naruto kept their faces away from each other. Shikamaru then kissed Uzumaki's cheeks.

"I won't let you go Naruto, you're mine" and Naruto stared into Shikamaru’s brown eyes.

"Why?" Naruto asked slowly. Shikamaru brought his lips to Naruto's ears and whisper.

"Because I love you. You are mine " and that managed to bring the bright blush on Naruto’s face.

***

Naruto and Shikamaru slept in each other's arms all night.  Shikamaru looked at Naruto's beautiful face and then smiled imagining, this look that he would always see after marrying Naruto. Shikamaru wanted to have a future with Naruto, have their own little family, and make her dream become true.

Shikamaru also knew that Naruto was able to protect herself. Her strength is stronger than Shikamaru's, but she also has a fragile heart. After Jiraiya's death, the teacher and the person who Naruto considered as a family.  Shikamaru always took the time to see Naruto's condition.

Remembering Asuma's death, made Shikamaru afraid of losing Naruto. Especially, the impending war. But for now, he just wanted to make sure that no one could take Naruto away from him.