Hulk Part 3

'Culver University, Virginia' appears on the screen. Bruce is reading a newspaper. 'Days without incident: 17' appear. He walks into the building and notices you need ID to get in. He walks up to a sign and sees 'Dr Elizabeth Ross- cellular biology. Betty walks out of the building with two people, Bruce watches.

"Peeping Tom in the bushes." Mj said causing some chuckles

  Betty sits down on a bench and Bruce ducks behind a tree, she smiles as a man walks toward her.  Bruce walks up to a place called 'Stanley's' An old man puts a closed sign up. Bruce taps on the glass. The man opens the door for him once he sees who it is.  Bruce tells him that whatever he's heard about him isn't true. Stan says that he knows, and asks if he's talked to Betty. Bruce says he hasn't and that she doesn't know he's here. Then asks if she's seeing someone. Stan says she is and that he's a nice guy Bruce says that's good. Stan asks if there's something he can help with. Bruce asks if he could stay for a few nights. Stan says he can have the spare room.

"Jesus, now Stan's pizza sounds so good." Harrington said getting some looks as Bruce said "It's the best pizza around." As Harrington nodded as he said "yeah, I got a free pizza once from the delivery person..." remembering smiling as he said "He actually..."looking confused pointing at Bruce who smirked shushing him as he began seeing a bit as everyone else was confused.

Bruce says that there's another thing he can help with. Bruce is riding a bicycle wearing a pizza delivery uniform. He walks up to the guy at the desk and says that he has a delivery on the 5th floor.  The man says that there's no one up there.  Bruce says his boss will give him hell if he doesn't collect and that he needs to try. He tells the man that he has an extra medium and he can have it for free. The man lets him up.

As everyone smirked at the smoothness Jack said "Ever thought about being a spy?" as Bruce chuckled

Bruce walks into a lab, flashes of different memories appear. He blinks them away. He sits down at a computer and logs in, only to find that all the data is gone. He texts Mr. Blue. 'Mr. Green, how is the search going?'  'The data is gone'  'without it, I cannot help. So what now?'  'I've got to keep moving' 

As Betty said "You helped the Bruce Banner?!" looking at her teacher as he said "I didn't know that was him?!" as everyone started laughing as Jim said "It's kind of funny, this is how you found out." as others nodded agreeing

Inside a bedroom, Bruce zips up a bag and grabs his coat.  Stan walks out of the kitchen and says that they're closed.  Betty says that it's Friday night, asking him to let them in. She's with someone.  Stan says he has nothing but marinara left. Betty asks for Mr. Pink.  Her friend says that she worked through dinner. Bruce walks through the kitchen asking for Stan. Betty and her friend are having a conversation. Betty looks behind him and sees Bruce in the kitchen. 

"Uh oh, she's not going to run to dad is she?" Sharon asked curiously as Bruce smiled he said "No, she would never." as Loki smirked

Betty gets up and walks to the alley behind the building. She calls Bruce's name. Bruce is hiding behind the dumpster. Betty's friend comes out to the alley and asks what's going on. Betty runs back into the building and walks back over to Stan and tells him to confirm what she saw. Stan says he doesn't know what to say.  Betty tells him to tell the truth.  Bruce is walking down the street in the rain, Betty drives up behind him and gets out of her car. They run toward each other and hug. Betty tells him not to go. Betty says she wants him to come with her. She pulls into her driveway.  Betty hands Bruce a small box with a flash drive in it. She tells him that it's their data.

Everyone is shocked as Strange said "you and Betty Ross?" as Bruce smiled he said "we were going to get married prior to the whole hulk thing, but things change, stuff happens." as others nodded, Nat smirked at him as Loki gently grabbed his hand to ground him. She said "Seems like you have someone now?" as there hands broke apart Bruce smirked he said "I might." as she nodded looking at the screen