Iron man - Part 5

Tony is sitting on a couch in his lab watching the news. He is fiddling with one of his gauntlets. The news reporter says that the 15 mile hike to the outskirts of Gulmira can only be described as a descent into hell in a modern day heart of darkness. She says that farmers and herders from peaceful villages have been driven from their homes, displaced from their lands by warlords emboldened by a new-found power. She reports that villagers have been forced to take shelter in whatever dwellings they can find in ruins of other villages or in the remnants of a soviet smelting plant. She says that recent violence has been attributed to a group of foreign fighters called the 10 rings by locals, she says that they're heavily armed and they're on a mission.

"Why do I get the feeling Tony's about to do something drastic?" Bruce said

"He is." Fury said causing a few snorts

Tony gives his screwdriver a violent twist. She says the mission could be fatal to anyone in their way. Tony gets up off the couch. She says with no political or international pressure there isn't much hope for the refugees. Tony looks to the side and raises the hand holding the gauntlet. The reporter talks about a woman begging for news of her husband who's been kidnapped. Tony shoots at something in the lab and his arm is knocked back from the force. A light fixture falls from the ceiling. The reporter continues talking about those who are missing. Tony straightens his posture and walks forward.

"He's got a look of revenge." Clint said some nodding with his statement Tony watched with a smirk

The reporter talks about a child asking where their parents are. Tony stops in front of three panels of reflective glass, he turns and looks at it. The reporter says that there is little hope for the refugees who can only wonder if someone would help them. Tony looks at his reflection with a grimace, he shoots at the center panel, then the left panel then turns and shoots at the right panel and walks away. The scene switches to Tony getting suited up. Then it cuts to him flying.

"They better run." Harley said causing some laughs but everyone sat silent waiting to see what he would do

In Gulmira there are bombs going off and the ten rings are killing people. One of them says to put the women in the trucks and to stack the weapons, then clear the houses. A family tries to get their son away. A man says to grab him and put him with the others and calls him a 'dog'. A little boy tries to run to his father. They shove the boy away and shove his father to the ground and stand over him then a man starts kicking him, a woman screams in the background.

"NO!" Many screamed in the room jumping up trying to save him before sitting back down

A man says to shoot him, then calls his men incompetent. Then Tony lands.

"Talk about an entrance." Sam said Tony looked at him and said "I've gotten better at them" Causing Sam to laugh

A man shoots at him, Tony punches him then starts firing at the others. He goes to fire at the ones behind him but they're holding guns to civilians' heads. He puts his hands down and targets the terrorists. The boy runs to his father. Tony walks to where the last guy is and grabs him through the wall and throws him on the ground in front of the civilians. Says he's theirs and then flies away. The people glare at the man on the ground.

"Something tells me he wasn't seen after that." Wanda said Tony shook his head

Tony flies and locates his weapons, he gets blown out of the sky and lands at the place the weapons are located. A tank is shooting at him and he blows it up. People start shooting at him, he flies up and notices the Jericho missile, he blows it up. He flies away and gets noticed by the military.