Tony walks up behind you placing both hands on either shoulder. He whispers "Welcome home love". You turn around and smile at him. You lean up and give him a kiss. "God I love you" you say. He then grabs your hand leading you up the stairs. He lead you throughout the entire house.

"Ok now that I've seen the entire house can we please go home I need to see my babies" you say pulling his arm towards the door. "Ok ok let's go" he says. You both get in the car. Surprisingly you weren't to far from the Avengers compound Tony had built. All the trainees were going to be there. The tower was for the original six Avengers. Though Clint never used his floor.

The new house was fifteen minutes from the compound. That meant another fifteen minutes until you saw your kids. You felt like the past two weeks took ages to get by. You did have fun in more ways than you can count but you missed your kids. You didn't realize but you fell asleep. You were woken up by Tony shaking you lightly. You sit up realizing you were in the parking garage.

You took off your seatbelt and got out of the car. Tony had Happy get a few guards to grab your luggage. You and Tony walked hand and hand to the elevator. You got on and pressed the button to the Avengers main floor. When you got to the floor you saw Casey turn around and look at the elevator (the doors are glass). The doors open and you rush out to greet your kids.

"Mommy!" Casey yells out. She comes running into your arms. You hug her tightly giving her kisses. Peter and Tony greeted each other with a hug. Then you switched you hugged Peter and gave him kisses. "I missed you both so much." You say. "Guess what?" Tony ask Casey. "What?" she ask excitedly. "We brought gifts" Tony says. He hands Casey her bag and then Peter his. "Your mom couldn't stop thinking of you two so I let her go shopping for you" Tony says laughing a bit.

Peter and Casey say thank you and then they were off to get ready for bed. You gave everyone else their gifts. You were all hanging out talking about the trip and how the beginning of married life was like. F.R.I.D.A.Y then notifies you that Casey was ready for her goodnight kisses. You and Tony go upstairs stopping by Peter's room to ask him to come with you to Casey's room.

He follows and sits on the bed with her. "We have some news to tell you." Tony starts. "We are moving out of the tower." You say. "Is everyone moving?" Casey ask. You shake your head no. She gets noticeably upset. "It's ok Case that just means more room for us to play and I'll drive you back to come visit everyone whenever you want when I learn how to drive" Peter says comforting her before you could. You smile at him.

"When are we moving" Peter ask. "Well you guys will still be leaving some things here. Casey all your toys except your stuffed animals and ducky are staying here because the new house is already furnished" Tony says. Casey nods her head understanding. "Do I get new toys for the new house" she ask. You nod your head yes. She gets excited. "You get a bigger play room too" Tony says.

"Why do we have to move" Casey ask still upset she had to leave behind all her Aunts and Uncles. "We need room in case a new baby is added to our family" you tell her. She shakes her head in understatement. "Does that mean I get a little brother or sister" she ask. "Some day your gonna get a little sibling but we have to move before that can happen okay" you say tickling her belly. She giggles and nods.

"When are we moving" Peter ask. "We didn't really think about that did we Tony" you say standing up and tucking Casey in bed. "Does Saturday work for you all" Tony suggests. You all nod. With that Saturday was your moving day. Peter had went back to his room while you and Tony read a bedtime story to Casey. You both give her a kiss goodnight then went to Peter's room.

You gave him a kiss on the head telling him not to stay up to late. He and Tony did their handshake and you both left. You and Tony went back downstairs with the rest of the adults. You saw they ordered pizza and went to grab a slice. When you both sat down everyone was staring at you both. "What?" you and Tony ask in unison.

"What took so long" Natasha ask. "We had a Stark family meeting" Tony says. You smile and nod in agreement. "Well what was it about" Lily pushes. "What about a Stark family meeting don't you get it is for only the Starks to know and you to find out" you say. She roles her eyes and laughs at you. "No but really we do have news to share with everyone" you say. "Your pregnant" Lily calls out. Wanda and Nat get excited waiting for you to confirm.

"No, we are moving out on Saturday" you say. "Wait that only gives you a week left here with us" Lily says. She gets up and hugs you. "Wait what was the reason for you to move again" Nat ask. "Well we plan on adding to our family and we want the kids to have a less crowded place to grow up in" Tony says. You nod. "I'm coming to visit with the girls every weekend" Lily says.

"Give us a little time to get settled in first Lil" you say laughing a bit. "We are going to have to start having meetings at the compound unless I have Stark industries meetings to attend to" Tony says. Everyone nods in agreement.

*Time skip to Saturday*

You Tony and the kids have just finished moving in the last of your things. Tony got pizza delivered because you still had to go grocery shopping. Casey changed schools to somewhere closer to the house and Peter said he'd just wake up an hour earlier than normal so that he has enough time to get to school. His school was more towards Manhattan so it wasn't that far. But to be safe he was going to get up early.

You and Tony agreed that you would take Casey to school and Tony would take Peter to school on his way to the office. You were going to alternate depending on who needs to go into the office.

*2 months later*

Tony had volunteered to pick up Casey and Peter due to you being sick. You didn't know what you had but it was bad. You have been throwing up repeatedly since 5 that morning. You text Bruce to ask what it possibly could be.

Lil sis💜💙: Hey Bruce I need your advice

Green bean💚🧠:  What's up sis

Lil sis💜💙: I've been throwing up dinner from the last week since 5 this morning

Green bean💚🧠: Are you asking me if you should go get medical help or if I can help you

Lil sis💜💙: I just need help on the next decision if you said I should get checked out by my doctor I'll do so if you say it's probably a little stomach bug I won't go to the doctor

Green bean💚🧠: Don't freak out but I think you should take a pregnancy test if it's positive that means it'll stop. If it's negative get medical help ASAP because you could have an appendicitis and you will need urgent care.

Lil sis💜💙: My stomach isn't in gruesome pain I'm just throwing upgajffxx constantly.

Green bean💚🧠: were you typing when you were throwing up 🤨

Lil sis💜💙: yes but I'm ok🥰👍

Green bean💚🧠: You could still have serious digestive issues if you don't have any large pains in your lower abdomen. So still get checked out if the pregnancy test comes back negative.

Lil sis💜💙: Ok thanks that's all then love you😚 and thanks for the help

Green bean💚🧠: Your welcome 🥰👍

With that you waited until you felt like there was no more left to come out. You flushed the toilet and went to get crackers to settle your stomach before you drunk a bunch of water to get yourself to pee. You grab a bucket and kept it with you just incase.

When you finally had to pee you went upstairs to your emergency stash of pregnancy test. You had just switched out the expired ones with new ones. You grab one and sat down. You took a deep breath whispering a here we go again to yourself. You took the test and set it down flat on the counter covering were the results would be with a small towel.

You set a timer on your phone. You didn't even realize that you weren't nauseous anymore. When the timer went off you instantly got nervous yet excited. You hesitantly lifted the towel. You looked down at the digital test. You were shocked at what you saw. In all black letters you saw the word pregnant. You were happy to be able to give Peter and Casey a little sibling.