Tomomi joins the Sovereign Heroes

Start from the beginning

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Leo", your journey is one step closer to it's end..."

            Hirozaku is now capable of making Leo personas. Time resumes once again. "I look forward to learning under you, Hiro! I gotta go and make some new skits! See ya!" Matsuoka says before she leaves the classroom. "This is gonna be fucking weird for me." Hiro comments.

5/27/2020

            The next day, Hiro is currently in his classroom, his biology class. "And here, we have the insides of steroids. The stuff that athletes would use to get them to be highly active and endlessly push their bodies. They have something called cholesterol. Chiba. What can you tell me about cholesterol?" Asks his biology teacher. "It's a key part of animal membranes." Hiro responds. "Very good. In addition, animal cells use cholesterol as a starting material to make lipids, including sex hormones testosterone and estrogen." The teacher says. The students mutter about Hiro. "Did he learn that?" "I may need to cheat off him. I'm still scared he's gonna threaten my life." Hiro feels as though his popularity has increased. His intelligence and charm has increased.

            Hirozaku starts to pack things in after school, to which Namikawa approaches him. "Chiba. Do you have a minute?" Asks Namikawa. "What's up?" Hiro asks. "I just have a simple request. You have had great grades recently, and I think you could do very well as a tutor." Namikawa says. "I dunno if I'd be a good one. I don't got the patience for that." Hiro responds. "You'd be surprise. Just try it out for one day and you'll see if it'll do you good." Namikawa says. "Aight. But I wouldn't hold your breath." Hiro responds. He picks Kaoru up from school and heads to the library. Once he makes it there, he sees a student on a table, looking as if he is getting things prepared. He has a pair of rimless glasses, a white uniform and some rather messy hair and some strong cheekbones. He also, as everyone else, has his Gastro High uniform with a number one on his uniform. He looks up and sees Hiro. "Hey! You must be my new tutor, right?" Asks the guy. "My name's Masachika Koyasu. I hope you will be patient with me." Masachika says. "Yeah, no problem." Hiro responds. He helps Masachika with his work and bit by bit, he helps Masachika with his work. As a result, his kindness grew, and as a result, his kindness went from empathetic to grace while his diligence went up too, as well as his intelligence growing from to understanding to solver. "I learned a lot, thanks, Chiba." Masachika says. "Yeah, no problem. Just do what I tell ya and you should be able to succeed." Hiro replies. "Thank you. You are far kinder than my last tutor." Masachicka says. "Huh? Why's that?" Hiro asks. "Well, they went on and on about how a method I would use is wrong and such. They wouldn't know true intellect if it smacked them right up the head, even my teachers are idiots." Masachika says, catching Hiro by surprise. "Where the hell did this sudden 180 come from?" Hiro asks. "I like you, Chiba. I think we will be rather well acquainted." Masachika says, to which Hiro just does a forced smile. "Y-yeah... Can't wait..." Hiro says. He does seem to know a bit more about his new student. As such, time slows down for him.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the zodiac of the "Aquarius", your journey is one step closer to its end..."

            Hirozaku has formed a new Zodiac Arcana, and with it, the ability to make Aquarius personas. "Well, I should be getting back home now. Thank you for your knowledge, Chiba-senpai." Masachika says as he packs his stuff and leaves, leaving Hiro to be befuddled. "What just happened?" Asked Kaoru. "I honestly have no fucking clue. The last few minutes are like a blur." Hiro responds.