Magic Number Three - chapter three

Start from the beginning

And it's not just penetrative sex either. Oral is, well, out of this world. It's like his mouth and tongue was made for it. Maybe he should have been a porn-star or a jigalo. Some profession that allowed him to share his talents. Not that I would share him but if I wasn't around I'm sure someone would have suggested it to him.

Wow has it really been eight years since we first had sex. You would have thought we would get bored of one another or something. But I for one can't get enough of him, and from the lustful looks he gives me and the way his body reacts to the simplest of touches from me I'm guess he feels the same.

“I want you!” He whispered in a husky voice in my ear. His voice thick with desire and desperation. You would think it doesn't happen often but we only had sex a few days ago, before I thought I had a stomach bug that is.

“you already have me.” I replied like always. Kissing him full on the lips.

He pulled me closer to him so that no light or air could pass between our bodies, pressing my chest into his allowing him to feel the stiffness of my nipples. As he deepened the kiss I rocked my hips and could feel him grow with excitement making him moan into my mouth.

Suddenly, in one quick movement, he stood up, holding me as I wrapped myself around his body.

As he moved to walk to the bedroom I felt a little disappointed that he didn't just go all animalistic and take then and there. But never mind. I'm sure I'll be pleased no matter what.

As we walked the sort distance to the bedroom he trailed kissed down my neck and along my shoulder.

When we reached the bedroom I realised why we moved. On the bed, red and white rose petals were scattered. See what I mean about romantic. When did he do this though? I'm sure they weren't there earlier. Maybe it was when he was on the phone.

He put me down on the bed and pried himself away from me.

“where you going?” I pouted. Sitting up and leaning on my arms.

“just adding to the atmosphere.” he stated as he wondered over to the dresser table.

I watched him curiously as he pressed play on the small CD player. Soft music filtered through the speakers, just simple acoustic renditions of love songs, no words just the instruments. I hummed along and watched him as he lit candles, of all sizes, dotted around the room. When did he get those? Because we only had a few and now the whole room flickered in the light of the flames.

With a loud click the main light shut off leaving Lee to stalk back over to our bed. His eyes roamed over my half naked body. I used to blush when he first saw me naked but now I just ignore the embarrassed feeling. Afterall, if what he says is true then I'm the only girl, woman even, that he has seen naked up close, with the exception of porn of course but their fake so they don't count.

“like what you see?” I asked suggestively biting my lowed lip.

He just nodded, grinning from ear to ear. He crawled onto the bed towards me like lion stalking its prey, and climbed on top of me, “and your all mine.” he tells me in a deep husky voice sending a shiver through me.

“Forever.” I whisper back.

“and always.” he finishes off the line, before kissing me.

No longer able to chaste myself I push his shirt off of him and fling it to the side carelessly. My hands run over his smooth muscular back, caressing his skin and scratching lightly. His hands equally as eager run over the front of my body brushing my nipple gently. Playfully he pulls gently on the waistband of my sweats and I thank myself for going completely commando tonight as well as having that wax yesterday.