The corners of his eyes twitched. "Anything is fine."

After a long time, she asked, "And you?"

He was stunned for a moment, then he could not restrain his delight, but he insisted, "I don't like these things." When he saw the disappointment in her eyes, he immediately regretted it and hurriedly added, "But I can accompany you."

Unfortunately, by the time he said this, Xie Lisa was distracted by something else.

Behind the tree, there was a mottled deer. Its round eyes seemed rather familiar. She walked over, surprised and pleased. "Hey, you. Are you the deer at Mingqiu Lake? "

The deer, of course, would not answer her. She turned to Jeon Jungkook, who was still lost in the conversation and nodded absently.

Did she hear what he said next?

If so, why not she say something? If she didn't hear it, why did she get over it so quickly?

Unaware of his entanglement, Xie Lisa sidles around behind the deer and grabbed its tail. "Why are you here? Who brought you here? "

Frightened, the deer broke free of her grip and ran quickly behind Jeon Jungkook, showing a pair of antlers and a pair of eyes in curiosity and fear.

"You brought it back?"

"Yeah," he said, trying to repeat what he'd just said. "Xie Lisa, I..."

The deer ran away from him, and she hurried after it: "Wait for me!"

Jeon Jungkook was speechless.

Finally the deer was chased out of the way and plopped into the pool, with Xie Lisa right behind it, who was unable to dodge in time and was splashed all over with water. The carps, alarmed, scuttled around.

With beads of water on her face, she just stood there.

Jeon Jungkook walked over. He didn't expect her to be like this in such a short time. After being stunned, he wiped her face with his sleeve and angrily asked: "Don't you know how to dodge?"

He couldn't control his strength. The cloth rubbed hard against her delicate face, and she couldn't help protesting, "It hurts."

Jeon Jungkook stared at her, but the strength in his hands was noticeably lighter.

He wiped the droplets off her face little by little and said in an unkind tone, "The deer is so funny?"

She said, "I've never seen it before."

After a while, his sleeves gradually changed to hands, and he slowly rubbed his fingers over her eyes, unwilling to part with them.

After waiting for a long time, Xie Lisa couldn't help asking, "Did you clean it?"

He said no, and touched her cheek a few more times before letting go. Her skin was unblemished,like white tofu, smooth and tender.

He took her hand before she could go and coughed. "Did you hear what I said?"

She was puzzled. "Which part?"

Looking at her expression, she really hadn't heard anything. Jeon Jungkook pressed his eyebrows together and angrily asked, "What are you running around for if you didn't hear it?"

Xie Lisa winced, fear flashing in her eyes.

He managed to make her smile again, and when he scolded her, she drew back into her shell. Jeon Jungkook's heart ached and he felt vexed. His tone of voice couldn't help but lighten a lot as he repeated, "In the future, whenever you want to come here, I will bring you."

Xie Lisa nodded, but stopped smiling.

She knew she was smug, but that made sense. How could she not be happy when she saw the exact same scene as when she was young?

Was he angry because she was so presumptuous?

On the way back, Xie Lisa stopped talking.

Jeon Jungkook walked distractedly in front, not knowing why she suddenly fell silent. Wasn't she fine just now? Could it be that if he was a little more fierce with her, she would get angry?

He scowled and ignored everyone.

He walked a little way without hearing a sound behind him, and when he looked back, he saw that Xie Lisa was walking slowly behind him, holding up her skirt. He pursed his lips, strode back, stopped in front of her, bent down, and, without a word of explanation, picked her up, and as he walked he asked, "Why don't you talk?"

Xie Lisa was shocked, grasped his sleeve subconsciousnessly. "Talk What?"

Jeon Jungkook asked, "The road is not easy to walk, why didn't you tell me to wait for you?"

She was baffled and felt that this person was simply capricious. "Didn't we have an argument?"

He paused, his dark eyes staring straight at her. "Who said we had an argument?"

His eyes were like a deep water, like bottomless abyss, making her easy to drown. "You promised you wouldn't hit me or shout at me."

He felt guilty.

Sure enough, her next sentence was, "You shouted at me just now."

Jeon Jungkook tried to explain, "That is..."

It was a pity that he was unable to make heads or tails of it.

As they were making their way out of the most difficult part of the road, Xie Lisa got out of his arms and saw the main courtyard ahead of them, where she could walk on her own.

Returning to the main courtyard, the two maids stood together.

Shuang Yu and Qing Xia ushered her into the main room. Shuang Yu turned to pour tea, but Qing Xia repeatedly looked out the door.

"What are you looking at?" Xie Lisa asked suddenly after noticing it.