Lv Ao scolded her for talking nonsense and quickly told her to shut up.

However, Cui Shan felt that what she said made a lot of sense, "After wedding, they are not consummated. Not only that, they sleep in separate rooms."

"Even if His Highness doesn't give up on his wife, he still needs a concubine, right?"

After saying that, she teased Qing Xia, "You are the most good-looking in us. Let's guess if you will be the one who become the concubine first?"

Qing Xia's face immediately turned red, but she didn't respond to her words.

Lv Ao was truly angry. She stood up and retorted, "Isn't the princess more beautiful than us?"

"If His Highness doesn't like her, can he take a fancy to us?"

Cui Shan replied, "The princess doesn't know how to please His Highness. Perhaps His Highness likes the obedient girls?"

These words deeply rooted in Qing Xia's heart.

He didn't like being opposed to him and liked the obedient girls.

She could do all of that.

After returning to the inner room, Qing Xia saw Jeon Jungkook was lying on the bed, unable to tell if he was asleep or not.

She gathered up her courage and stepped forward. As soon as she came to the bed, she met Jeon Jungkook's cold and calm eyes.

She hurriedly lowered her head and respectfully said, "Your Highness, the princess has already fallen asleep."

Jeon Jungkook was disappointed. He closed his eyes and said, "You may leave."

She still wanted to stay, but she was afraid of arousing his displeasure, so she bowed and left.

The heavy rain did not stop half an hour later. The rain and wind outside the window made it so noisy that people could not fall asleep.

Jeon Jungkook decided not to sleep anymore. He put on his outer robe and walked to the door that was connected to the side room. As soon as he put his hand on it, the door opened gently.

It turned out that after Qing Xia asking about the princess's sleep, Shuang Yan forgot to bolt the door, so he could easily enter.

Jeon Jungkook tried his best to suppress the joy in his heart. He waved towards Shuang Yan beside the bed, indicating that she should go out.

Shuang Yan, who had been sprawled at the head of the bed, saw him come in and waked immediately. Seeing he let her out, knowing that he would not harm Xie Lisa, she ran out.

Jeon Jungkook sat on the bed, looking at the little girl who had curled up herself into a ball. Just then, there came a loud thunder outside the window, causing her to frown.

Jeon Jungkook took off his shoes and went to bed, throwing them over her and wrapping her in his arms.

Xie Lisa  didn't fall asleep at all. How could she have slept when there was so much noise outside?

However, she was really tired. She vaguely felt that someone had come in, and thought it was Shuang Yan who had gone out and come back. She didn't care at all. Who would have thought that she would be tightly held by someone in the next moment?

She opened her eyes wide and saw only one head. "Who are you?" she asked in horror.

Jeon Jungkook whispered in her ear, "It's me."

His low, hoarse voice was especially clear at such a close distance. Her ears were numb as she raised her hand to resist. "What are you doing here?"

"Let me go!"