Part 5

hey soz it's been ages so I wuz bored and now riting this!

Aaagh headache damn

Hope u like this part.

I'm not sure if I should do something or not ...

Hmm..... I'll think about it.

Anyway, plz vote and comment !! Byee xx

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riing!! Riiing!!

BOOOM! BOOM!

My alarm clock rang, ringing through my head, and my music came booming out of my radio.

" Aaaagh!!! " I yelled, as my mom rushed in and turned it up loud, to wake me up.

I threw the covers back as Katy on a Mission blared through the speakers.

" But he doesn't, he looks my way, I try to push past but he wants to play!! "

My mom shrieks along to the music. I love my mom, she's more like a best friend. Grinning, I jumped up and began to jump with her, shouting the words along with her. I saw myself in the mirror, and smiled. My hair still liked exactly the same, and my make up had stayed un-smudged . Good. I turned away from the mirror and began dancing again, laughing at my moms shocked expression when I began break dancing. She never sees me dance. Ever. This was the reason I got into the uni. I can do all kinds of dance on expert level. I can sing as well, quite good , but my speciality is dancing.

" Trish, come on, dance! " I yelled at my mom.

( remember I call my mom by her first name . )

" When we errupt into the ro-oo-oom! " We sang happily. The neighbours were gonna kill us , but hey, WTF we don't care! Suddenly, the music got cut off and I looked at my mom. She was looking behind me, at the doorway of my room. Slowly, I turned, to see Seb standing there, sniggering behind his hand. He looked down at my body, when I realised all I was wearing was a bra and shorts. My jaw dropped and I ran to my wardrobe, quickly pulling out a miniskirt that was black, and putting it on. I searched through the racks of clothes frantically, looking for my sleeveless White T-shirt.

" Over here. " I heard Seb say from the doorway, and I ran over to him, grabbing the top from the floor in front of him. Shit . He raised his eyebrows at me, and my mom rushed out, giggling to herself. She didn't know Seb was gay, so she thought we liked each other. I put a leather jacket and grabbed my DocMartins, chucking them on my feet. I forgot Seb was driving me to school today!! I was such an idiot. Grabbing my grey handbag, I grinned sheepishly at him. He raised his eyebrows and smirked again.

" What a way to wake up. Interesting. Maybe I should try it. Any way, you look gorgious, so let's go. " I nodded and headed out the door, biting my lip. I admit it, I was really nervous. How would everyone take my new look? Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

" Storm? " Seb said. I turned back.

" Yeah? " He grinned at me.

" You forgot to brush your hair. " He said, passing me a brush. As I brushed my hair, he redid my make up.

" Wait," I began " Why are we going to uni? It's burned! " I asked, confused. Seb sighed and rolled his eyes.

" We still have to go. Only the Media studies department was burnt. " He said. I pouted my lips and growled. Damn... Should have burned all of it down. Then there'd be no uni!! Yay! Freedom! I got up and said bye to my mom, Seb doing the same, then we walked to Sebs bike. Suddenly, I felt a rough hand on my shoulder, so I whirled around, grabbing the persons wrist and wrenching their arm back, ready to flip them over, when I realised it was just Seb. I let go and gasped.