Part 3

Sooo... The last part was really short so sorry about that. I've had an idea Lolz but not telling u if u want 2 know send me a private message. Ok this part is kind of weird but after it it's AWESOME I hope so any way. Lolz listening to jessie Jay ( woop! ) I luv her do it like a dude and price tag . Plz vote and comment say what u think thx.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone legged it towards the door, and when they opened it a massive plume of smoke came through, causing us to choke. I could barely see and my throat was too clogged up to speak. I couldn't hear any one any more and I didn't know how to get out ; the door had disappeared in all the smoke. I tried to yell, but I could let out a hoarse cry.

" Help! Please help, I cant see... "

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring. Kesha, Tik Tok. I snorted. Ironic.

' Wake up in the morning.... '

The smoke began to clear a bit as I heard wailing sirens in the distance, and I could finally see the door. I saw my phone and hoody lying on the floor, so I grabbed them, putting on my hooey and slotting my phone in my pocket. I ran towards the door, beginning to feel tired, and I was still coughing.

' Feeling like P- Diddy... '

As soon as I reached the door, I stumbled backwards, falling on my butt, as I saw right outside the door were blazing, flickering flames, dancing in the sunlight. They curled round the door, licking at the old paint and rust.

" Shit... " I gasped as sparks flew closer to me. I got up, shaking, and went through the door on the opposite side of the hall, relieved to see the fire hadn't reached here yet. Panting, I ran down the corridor, trying to find a way out, but the smoke was thicker here and I couldn't tell which department I was in. I thought I saw the media studies room, so I turned left and then looked around in confusion. Damn. I wasn't in the right corridor. I'm sure there was a fire door somewhere round here!

" Aaaargh!! " I shrieked as sparks flew round the corner, fire following close behind it.

' Got my glasses... '

I whirled around, my hair swinging into my face, and began to sprint down another corridor. I was completely lost now, and I was choking to death in all the smoke. It filled lungs and blackened my brain, dulling my thoughts. I was getting really sluggish now, and I was beginning to stumble, losing my energy rapidly.

' I'm out the door... '

Slamming into the wall, I groaned. It was a labyrinth that I knew the way round blindfolded ; I'd been going here since I was 12, I knew my way round, so how could I get lost?! I banged my fist against the wall in frustration as I felt a sharp, burning sensation on my foot. I looked down and saw flames flickering around my ankles, so I limped away swiftly, towards what I thought looked like a door. Suddenly, I heard a voice yell through a mega-phone,

" HELLO?! IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE BUILDING? "

Yes! I screamed, Yes! But no sound escaped my lips. All I could here was Tik Tok ringing through my phone.

' I'm gonna hit this city... '

It must be the firefighters. I was proved right when I saw streams of water pour through the window. I was safe. For now.

~ Jared's P.O.V. ~

We were all outside, standing in huddles. Brittany was being a whore, as usual, and we were watching the uni burn down. These people have no idea...

Wait, I wont think about it. I'm someone else here.

I could see Seb, the new guy, rushing round, a worried look on his face, so I walked over to him.

" Yo. What's up? " I asked. He turned to me, flicking his hair out of his face.

" Storm. She's not out here. " He replied.

" So where is she then? " I said, raising my eyebrows, not getting it. He lifted an arm and pointed at the burning uni.

" In there. " He said, in a strangled voice. Shit, I thought, that girl... she had something about her that was different... I had to go get her. I would be plastered as ' The Hero ' so I'd more popular.

" Right, " I said , " I'll go and get her. Stay here and cover for me. "

Seb nodded. He was a good guy. Not self-centered like the rest of them. Seb was an honest person. I liked him.

I gritted my teeth and zipped my jacket up, pulling the hood around my head. Slowly, I began walking towards the school, then I was running. I heard people calling me, telling me to stop, come back, but I wasn't stopping now.

I was going to save Storm.

~ Storm's P.O.V. ~

The water had stopped, and moved to another place, so now the flames were getting closer again. I stumbled away, but then collapsed on the floor when I began to have a coughing fit. The smoke was everywhere, filling me up and choking me from the inside.

' Before I leave... '

I heard someone calling my name, but I ignored it. Just my imagination, probably. No one cares enough about me to save me. I laughed quietly to myself. My phone was still ringing. I wonder who it was.

' Brush my teeth, with a bottle of jag,

cus when I leave, for the night,

I ain't coming back!

I'm talking pedicure on my toes, toes,

Trying on all our clothes, clothes,

Boys are blowing up our phones, phones,

Playing our favourite C.D's

Going to lots of parties... '

~ Jared's P.O.V. ~

I could hear her ringtone. She was near. Suddenly, I could see her, lying slumped on the ground. I picked her up and began to carry her out.

~ Storm's P.O.V. ~

I was so tired... My lids began to close and I slumped backwards as I felt someone pick me up.

I think I'll just go to sleep...

' Trying to get a little bit tipsy... '

.......Blackout......