- CH 19√

Mina's point of view:

Its been 1 week after the accident, and the doctor said that Miss Im can go back, However she had to be in bed rest for at least a week.

I had been here the entire week helping her and taking care of her. I here has been tension between us, but the both of us knew now was not the right time or place.

Also Jeongyeon and Momo had came and visited Miss Im. Turns out the both of them are actually dating. They met when once Jeongyeon came to meet me once, and they saw each other and Jeongyeon asked her out.

That's why she has been avoiding me. I was not mad at them. I understood their discomfort and waved it off. Miss Im's family has also visited several time. Natalia and I got so well together.

Here l am signing her discharge paper. Once was doc, gave the papers to the nurse, she handed me a bag of medicine.

"Make sure she takes her meds regularly and she attends her appointment. I just nodded my head. Once she gave me all the information, I went back to her room.

As l entered I saw her having struggle to put her shirt on. quickly rushed to her. "Here, let me help." I said putting down the bag.

I helped her put her hands in first followed by her head. That's when I realised I was faced with her naked chest. Good thing she had a sports bra
on. I blushed trying to hide it.

As soon I was done, I stepped back. She saw the blush in my face, as she smirk. "W-We should go. I said stuttering.

"Yeah we should" she said still smirking.

The doctors offered her clutches but she
insisted she didn't need them. She was capable of walking but still was limping slightly.

I took all the stuffs, and held her hand, helping her. Seeing our hands together, another blush made it's way while another smirk made her way.

Her dad offered us a ride but she refused. So we ended up hailing a cab. I helped her into the cab and put the stuffs into the back.

I got into the cab next to her. I told the driver her address as ne start to arive. I felt her stare at me throughout the drive. I just faced the window not wanting to turn and look at her knowing she has
control over me.

I realised she has control over me. And that is something l am scared off. I contemplated about what Sana said. about giving her a chance. I am just scared history will repeat.

I signed as we soon reacned her pernthouse. I helped her out and took the stutts out. Once paying the driver, I carried the stut asI helped her into the lift.

I was holding her arms, and I could feel tingles standing so close to her. Tingles liked. As soon the doors open, we entered the penthouse to see The Im family there.

"Welcome home jerk" Jihyo said, to which I laughed softly and Nayeon and the couple roll their eyes.

"Welcome home Nayeon." her mom said as she hugged her. Followed by Mr. Im. Jihyo came towards nyer and I thought she was going to hug her but she just smacked her head.

"Ow! what was that for?" She exclaimed.

"Just showing my love sis" she said as shenshrugged. She just glared back at her.

"Whatever. I am going to rest." She said as she tried to walk. Tried. She almost tripped as caught her. She smiled sheepishly before glaring at her sister who was laughing hysterically.

I just chuckled as I helped her up the stairs. I open her door as I led her inside and sat her down slowy. I got her comfortable and went to draw the curtains letting light in.

I went back to her and placed her meds in the side table as I stood awkwardly while she stared at me. her simple stare made me squirm. "I should get going." I said.

"Wait." I did as she told automatically.

She looked at me berore sighing
You still havent answered my question. she said frowning.

"What question?" I asked her confused. She took a deep breath.

"Will you be my girifriend?" She asked me softly.

I knew we had to come this soon. I didn't realise it was this soon. "Miss Im, I have already told you. I really should go." I said turning around.

I felt her grab hold of my hand and pulled me. l squeal as I fell on top of her lap. I tried to get up but she wont give in and had me caged.

She grabbed my chin and made me Iooked straight at her. "Firstly, its Nayeon." She said. I just nod my head but she grabbed my face with her one hand, "Say it." she growled.

"Nayeon." I breathed out. she smiled as if she won a trophy.

"Good. Secondly, I don't care whether I am your boss. If thats the problem, I will quit my job. That wouldnt make me your boss right?" she said smirking.

However, I looked at her shocked. She cant quit her job. She loves her job and she's the BOSS.

"So tell me, what is it?" she asked still smirking.

I came out of my shock and started to think what do l say to her. I then I got an idea, "I-i need a time. I will tell you o-once you recovered aind come back to work." I said trying to come with the sentence.

I guess she liked my answer as she smiled at me. She used to her thumb and caressed my cheeks, which immediately turn me red.

She slowly leaned in and kissed my cheek. I stared at her bewildered betore starting to blush again. She hugged me, "Thank you for everything." she mumbled against my neck as a shiver ran down my spine.

I couldn't form any word as I hummed in
Eponse dne iet me go and I quickly stood and bid my goodbye and left.

When I came down, I was still flushed. But when I saw her family there, I quickly regained myself. As I came down the three of them came to me.

"Thank you so much for everything." Natalia said sincerely.

"It's no problem. I said smiling.

"No dear, it would have been hard without you. "Mr. Im said smiling at me.

"It's no problem. Mr. Im" I said smiling.

"Oh please call me Damien. We are practically family" he said as I eyed questioningly.

Natalia hit his stomach. I eyed between them suspicious but shrugged it off.

"Don't mind them. We should totally hang out one day!" Jihyo said squealing. The three of us laughed as nodded my head.

"I should get going." said waving at them. They waved back at me and took the lit and hailed the taxi. I was waiting to go home and take somne rest.

As soon I opened my apartment, I lay in my couch. Hearing me, my sister came out.

"Hey. Youre back" She said coming to sit in the couch as she took my legs and plopped down before placing my legs in her lap.

I just stared at the ceiling. I don't know what was going to say to Nayeon. I sighed thinking about it. "Hello? Earth to Mina?" Sana said trying to shake me.

"What?" I asked her. She sighed.

"What's on your mind pengue?" She asked me. I sat up.I sighed as I told her everything. After telling her, she looked at me shaking her head.

"Look, I already told you the other day. You deserve to be happy. What happened is not your fault. You have to let the past go and see your present and future." she said smiling softly.

I nodded my head as I hugged her. "Thank you so much Unnie." I said as I heard her chuckle while patting my head.

We spent the rest of the day playing video games and binge watching Netflix.