✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡

Start from the beginning

"Yap You really are there buddy " you eyed him "Its a complement" he said in defense.

"yah yah, oh before I go give this to Mikey and this for Mitchy" You Handed him, a lunchbox for mikey and For mitchy was a new set of clothes with a letter.

"Sure, why the clothes thought?" He look at the clothes and likes the design on it. it was fine style if he do say so himself.

"Your about to see the most lamest clothes he can possibly wear In his life later and he is so gotta need it"

"Oh really now, then I'll be waiting to see it later— so. where you goin?" He ask.

"Valhalla meeting, gotta be there to put them in there place" you nonchalantly said, shrugging your shoulders.

"Hmph! There gotta be dead "

"Nah I'll keep them alive till the fight no worries, oh and I'll be fighting you there by the way so oldman better heal up good"

"Don't cry when you lose" Draken said laughing.

"I dont let a men, see me in tears boy, This queen wont shed a tear for any of you. period" you said with confidense and a sly smirk on your face, that made Draken speechless, looking you stand tall. just you having fun, free no one controlling you.
" later~ "

"Hey" you turn your head to the side "Let's go out after Our fight, my treat"

"Will be waiting then"

∘∘∘ Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ∘∘∘

You smiled remembering your talk with him. when you arrive at the arcade. you can already smell the cigarettes there. You opened the door and went inside but was block by some new requited thugs.

"Waoh chill there hot stuff, wat cha doing here," guy one said "this isn't a place for lady's like you" guy 2 join along.

You rolled your eye, before they can even ruin your good mood you punch guy2 in the face straight to his nose, you grab his hair and repeatedly punch him, his face was ruin by you and you look at guy1 punching his guts for him to kneel in-front of you you kick his head and it lands to the ground.

"now now that's not how you greet your 3rd in command~" you said leaving them there and playfully skipping your way further inside seeing Hanma. the people there all looks at you weirdly. "SHU-CHAN!!!!!" He look at the side brightening when he saw you.

"N/N-CHANN your finally here" Hanma walk to you and carried you spinning you in a hug. "Took you long enough"

"I just took care of something... oh and you," You pointed at the guy and he pointed at himself "Yes you can you get medic for the two in the front of the arcade cause I beaten them" you said, while in Hanma's arms.

"Woah, beating someone Already!?" Hanma ask, with a surprise smile but then pouted "and you dint even invited me. how mean"

"Its not like that, Shu-chan~ They dint greeted there 3rd in command with respect I just taught them a lesson " You shrug your shoulders as Hanma put you back on the ground to your feet.

"So they dare disrespect you" he narrowed his eyes, and his aura change, that scared the others, except you.

"c'mon lets start the meeting and lets buy dorayaki later" he just let it go and nods his head agreeing with you.