~11~

Just to say.

I got no plans of discontinuing this story, just having it as a slow update.

I really love the story myself, but certain moments and matches can make it hard to write.
(Also that of being a student with school)

So, I thank all of you who are patient and liking this story so much.

I love reading all your comments as it lets me know just how much you all like it.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

********************

Everyone stood silent in their place. The buzzer had just stopped, but it was still silent inside the gym.

Kuroko panted, trying to catch his breath again. The match was over, and the score was final.

"Yosha!" cheered Kagami loudly as the end registered into his head.

"We did it!" cheered Seirin all together with a jump of joy.

Kuroko eyed all of them with a small smile. He turned to eye the scoreboard on the side.

100 - 98

A sudden weight dropped over his shoulder, and he turned to see Kagami grinning down at him.

"We did it, Kuroko," grinned Kagami.

"Hai," nodded Kuroko. "We did."

"They've better learned their lesson now," said Hyuuga, eyeing over at Kaijo.

"I... lost?" asked Kise as he stared at the score.

"Line up!" a whistle from the referee blew, and everyone gathered in the middle. "With a score of 100 to 98, Seirin High wins."

"Thank you for the game!" said both teams with a bow.

"Yeah, let's go!" cheered Koganei with a jump, as he ran over to the players.

The rest of Seirin joined with laughter and cheers as they gathered around in a group.

"Ha~," sighed Kasamatsu, combing a hand through his hair before walking over to Kuroko.

All of Seirin, who stood around Kuroko, eyed him as he reached out a hand.

"It was a good match, Kuroko," Kasamatsu nodded to him. "You really are a unique player."

"I will take that as a compliment," nodded Kuroko at him before taking his hand.

After letting go, Kuroko eyed over Kasamatsu's shoulder to see Kise still standing unmoving. But then, from the corner of his eye, he saw Midorima walk over.

"Well then, Seirin!" grinned Riko, getting all their attention. "Head to the lockers! Get a shower and get changed! Don't make me wait!"

"H-hai!" yelled the boys and bolted out of the court.

But Kuroko looked over his shoulder, but found Kise and Midorima already gone.

'Where did they go?' wondered Kuroko, eyeing around the gym.

The Kaijo students were leaving the gym, and the players were leaving for their own locker room. No one was left on the court.

Deciding that they must have left already, he turned back and headed off to get changed.

******************************

Both teams now stood outside the doors of the gym. Seirin had all changed and was ready to leave.