|0|

Baker And The Hidden Prince.

About

Alice, a sweet and cheerful baker comes back to the Raveryn kingdom to help out her grandmother in handling their bakery.

Alex, the hidden Prince of the Raveryn kingdom disguises as a commoner and lives among the commoners of the kingdom to experience a life free from restrains and royalty.

When Alex meets Alice in the bakery, things started to take a different turn. While Alex had promised himself he wouldn't fall for any commoner and Alice promised herself she wouldn't get involved with a royal..

What if the thing they feared the most happens? What if the Hidden Prince and the Baker fall for each other?

Would he be willing to give up his royal status officially for her? Would she be willing to receive looks of disapproval from her own family?
Would they both prepare themselves to receive hatred from their own kingdom?

Or.. would things take a positive turn and their relationship gets accepted in the society?

A historical romance between a royal and a commoner.

This is my first time writing a historical romance. This is going to be a short story .

Sooo don't forget to vote and comment 🙈

Your votes and comments really makes my day 😿