"I don't mind." Marco shrugged as he finished his soup, "If its okay with Luisa." The mentioned female nodded almost giving herself whiplash.

"Calm down sis, I think Cecilia gets it." Isabella said letting out a small chuckle.

-

The next day came quickly as Cecilia woke up in the nursery and heard the church bells chime.

"Its already noon?" She questioned as she stretched before seeing a note placed on her glasses on the nightstand next to her.

Hi! You're probably just waking up. We let you sleep in since you ate alot last night, Luisa and I are in her room :)
      - Your most handsome sibling, Marco

She quickly put on her dress and placed her glasses on her face before making her way to the bathroom and knocking on the door to make sure no one was in there.

Cecilia brushed her hair and teeth before heading into Luisa's room.

"You finally woke up?" Marco laughed as Cecilia's cowlick stood up.

"Sorry for joining you guys late, anyways what were you guys up to?" Cecilia asked as she sat on a rock.

"Luisa was giving me a lesson on stamina since you know how tired I get whenever I use my gift." Marco said as he looked out into the ocean.

"We were just about to play never have I ever if you want to join." Luisa said, "Okay!"

The three sat in a circle going around a couple times until Cecilia had only one finger up, Marco eight and Luisa five.

"Okay, never have I ever questioned my sexuality." Luisa and Cecilia both placed down a finger.

"Looks like I lost." She shrugged as Marco grinned, "I'm going to use the bathroom." He said leaving the two alone.

"So... " The stared at eachother.

"Wh-"
"What-"

"Sorry you can go first," Luisa apologized, "What do you mean when you question your sexuality?" Cecilia placed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I never really felt any attraction to the opposite gender." Luisa shrugged as she stared at the smaller woman, "How about you?"

Cecilia closed her eyes as she thought deeply on how to word what she wanted to say, "I feel attracted towards boys and girls. Marco was the only person to know." She let out an awkward smile.

"Well that's cool."

"Really?"

"Of course! You were able to tell me and I'm sure if you tell my family they'll support you one hundred percent." Luisa said as a puppy ran from between some rocks.

It ran and jumped onto Cecilia's lap. "Sorry about her, she's mine. Don't worry she is friendly."

Cecilia tensed at the puppy before allowing her to sniff her hand. "What's her name?"

"Willow."

"Nice to meet you Willow, I'm Ceci."

"Do you mind if I call you Ceci?" Luisa asked shyly.

"Of course!"

Cecilia could've sworn she saw Luisa with puppy ears as if they perked up.

"Alright I'm back. What did I miss? IS THAT A PUPPY?!"

Marco entered the room and sprinted towards the dog and hugging it. "Sorry, we weren't allowed pets because my primo was allergic." Cecilia apologized for her brother, "Don't worry, Willow loves attention."