Everyone Deserves Help

Need to know:

-Takemichi and Hina aren't dating in this au

-Takemichi struggle's a lot more with the hole time travel thing then he let's anyone know

-Every line that is bold, Takemichi says out loud without realising it.

~~~~~~

Takemichi didn't know what was happening. He was having a hard time remembering where he was or even what day it was. Fighting with his own mind to remember wasn't helping the situation. With every attempt to remember his mind only got fuzzier and fuzzier. He felt so cold. He was alone. So alone. Where was everyone else?

Alone as if he were back in the future in his lonely apartment. The place where the only time anyone ever needed anything from him was for him to save them. For him to go back and save someone. Maybe that's where he was right now? Alone in his future apartment. The cold apartment. Yeah that's it. That's where he has to be right now, right? Yeah, he is alone back in the future. Did he finally save everyone? He really hopes he did. They deserve their happy ending. Hey, maybe he can finally leave now! If he saved everyone then there was no more use for him. He can finally rest! His loved ones are finally happy and safe! Right?

All the pain he went through. All that pain that he would gladly go through again if it means saving his friends, no, his family. The people that became his home. The people that became his reason to suffer. The people he could never ever leave behind. Not like his blood related family. Not how they abused him. Not how they got up and left him behind when he was only 8. Not how he ended up having to raise himself. No he could never do that to his friends, his family. But they were happy now. They didn't need him anymore.

The black void of loneliness that his 'family' left behind never truly left. It got easier when he was with Toman. They helped, but the black void never really left. It was the easiest to ignore the void when he was with Mikey. The cold dark void was almost completely gone when Takemichi was with him. Mikey who was so strong. Takemichi always felt protected when he was around Mikey. Even after every time Mikey hurt him. That feeling of warmth and safety never left.

But he loses all of them. In the future they are all gone. The people he loves and cares about. He was being forced to watch them die and suffer over and over again. Being forced to watch Chifuyu get shot in his head. Watching Baji get stabbed by Kazutora. Watching Kazutora, his brother, the only family that ever loved him, get beaten half to death by Mikey. Sitting there and watching Draken lose his life more than once. Akkun killing himself, begging Takemichi to save him. Watching Mikey break and beg to be saved. Having to watch the people he loves and cares about die over and over again hurt. It hurt more than his own growing numbers of deaths.

Knowing that he was the only one that remembered any of this made it a little better. He was the only one who had to deal with the pain and grief that came with those memories. The only one that suffers such cruel memories. Anger flared up in Takemichi with those memories. All that pain. All of it because of one person. One person that was mad because the girl he loved didn't love him back. Kisaki, that traitor. All of this was his fault. All the times his friends died and almost died. All the time his friends suffered. All of it was Kisaki's doing. All in order to corrupt Mikey.

Mikey, his sun. The one person he never seems to be able to save. The one person he keeps coming back for. Everyone else is already happy in the future, but Mikey isn't. He has to save Mikey. Mikey the person he loves so much that it physically hurts. The one person he has died for more than once. The person who he has gotten shot by. Mikey, who gets ripped away from him over and over again. Mikey who begged him to go back again and save him, to stop Kisaki.