Iruka says as he picks up the Earth scroll, "As usual, Sasuke, you're as sharp as a tack. You've figured out the secret."

Iruka then explains the purpose of this exam was to test our ability to carry important items without looking at the contents, as we may get given a mission as such in the future.

🗡🗡🗡

When Iruka finishes his explanations, I say tin a stern voice, "Alright, you two, Naruto, hop up! This is no time to relax and kick back. We've still got one more exam to do."

"How are you not tired?" Sakura groans, looking up at me.

"Oh, I am. I'm really tired. Now, hop to it! The second we finish this last exam, the second we can all sleep and chow down on Ramen, Iruka Sensei's share," I say. "And also sleep for a whole day."

The Chunin starts a little at that before he smiles sheepishly.

"Whatever you say, Captain Kimiko," Sasuke says, climbing to his feet.

I send the three a smile before turning to the door, my blonde hair swaying about my shoulders.

"You three had better go after her," Says Iruka.

"Gah! Wait for us, Kimi-chan!" Naruto exclaims as I hear my teammates run after me.

All the Genin were gathered in single file in a huge room with a giant statue of a pair of hands in the Ram hand sign, all the Jounin and exam instructors gathered before us.

Even the Hokage was here.

Anko declares, standing off to the right, "First of all, congratulations on finishing the second exam!" She smiles at us

I see the Grass and Sound teams have made it, along with the Hidden Stone. All the Leaf Village teams were here, too.

I was really happy and glad that Kiba's team made it. He glances at me and I send him a winning smile, making Kiba blush.

"I'm so hungry," I hear Choji complain.

Shikamaru complains, "What a drag. There are so many left. This is such a pain!"

Ino says excitedly, gazing at Sasuke behind me, "Sasuke and his team have passed too!"

Shikamaru drawls, "Well, of course they did. After all the trouble we went through to keep them safe, they'd better have passed."

I swivel a glare to the Nara as I snap, glaring, "Hey, Nara! Watch it, because I was the one who'd saved all your asses back there! So if anyone's tired here, it should be me. You should all be grateful to me for risking my neck to save yours. Don't complain about it."

Kiba snickers slightly.

Sakura giggles at my outburst while Naruto takes a moment to register what I just said. Then he gives me a deadpan look while Sasuke expertly ignores all of us, though I knew he knew I was right.