The Awakening

After almost 500 hundred years the the twins awoke from the eternal slumber by the help of their father and a certain demon that had taken a liking towards her brother. With their new found abilities and status they were no longer the wolves who feared those bloodsucking creatures but the wolves who would kill them without blinking twice.

After not eating or drinking for half a millennium they were parched, bodies desiccating. They fed on the on the first humans they could find, leaving a pile of bodies behind them. They were not much different from those very creatures they were at war from but there were a few differences. The devil's offsprings were not bound to the night, they could roam freely in the sun without protection. Some wood would not hurt them more over nothing could. 

After having their fill they noticed they were in completely outdated clothes. The twins found a clothing shop and compelled themselves clothes out of the finest silk and cotton. Alec and Eleanor decided to go their separate way for a bit. Alec wanted to explore the world and find coven to practice magic. Ella wanted to find their remaining pack wolves and maybe settle down. 

Alec agreed to stay in touch with her older sister and visit often. Ella said her goodbyes with a heavy heart. She knew Alec could protect himself and is older now but she has always been there for him to pull him out of any mess he created they have been with each other since the day they were born. Alec also felt the same but he knew this was what he wanted. He never did want to be the alpha or was interested in the status he was given as the alpha. He always loved magic more.

Ella moved to England where she met a lady called Katerina Petrova. They instantly clicked. Katerina told the goddess her story of how she lost her child and was now exiled to come to England. Ella trusted her with her part of the story and warned her that if she spoke a word about this to someone she would have her head. 

A couple years later the pair ran into the Mikaelsons. The brothers were absolutely captivated by Ella's beauty as was she by their charms. The trio went on some dates and began to get intimate. The Mikaelsons later revealed the true intentions of why they were here and left Ella heartbroken. They were just here to break Niklaus'  curse. Ella was just a fun distraction for them. Eleanor now filled with rage and immense sorrow that the people that she clearly had feelings for used her took Katerina and fled. She got Katerina turned with the blood of vampire called Rose. The goddess and the Petrova were on the run from the brothers ever since. 

In 1864 they returned back to Mystic Falls and met the Salvatore brothers. The older brother, Damon was head over heals for Eleanor after seeing her for the first time, though she wouldn't admit she did grow a liking towards the Salvatore too. Katerina who now goes by Katherine Pierce grew a liking towards both of the Salvatores and compelled them to love her. Eleanor was enraged by this so she left her companion to do what she initially intended to do. Find her pack.

A/N - I know i am rushing the story about her past but later on in the story i'm going to have flashbacks so you will know more about it in detail. 

The necklace the Alpha wears 

Im obsessed its so pretty