Cupid's Doppelganger

Start from the beginning

Vera: pat.. can I talk to you?
Patrick: sure
Vera: privately pls..
Patrick: oh, ok

(Vera pulled him away.. taking him outside)

Patrick: what's up?
Vera: twin?
Patrick: oh... I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about him... hahaha yeah we're twins, he's older by a minute... why what's wrong?
Vera: I--- ummmm... nothing... pls just promise me no more secrets ok? No surprise siblings or relatives ok?
Patrick: ok... promise... don't worry, you'll grow to like him...
Vera: ok...

(She looks by the windows seeing Pierce sitting by the couch taking a drink while gazing at her)

Patrick: let's go inside for a snack Pierce made earlier.. are you sure your ok?
Vera: yeah.. I just need some rest you know,
Patrick: ok.. why don't you go upstairs and take a nap.. I'm sure that'll help..
Vera: ok.. love you..

(She kiss him by the cheek and walk upstairs)

Pierce: where is she going?
Patrick: taking a rest.. she really feels tired.. I'll just bring her snacks upstairs..

(He took the tray and stood, heading upstairs)

Pierce: wait... bro... I think Dad told me earlier that he needs you by the horse stable like now
Patrick: ok... I'll just bring her this then I'll go
Pierce: he said it's urgent ... so you might want to go now... don't worry I'll bring it to her
Patrick: ok... thanks bro...

(Patrick runs outside while he took the tray heading to her room.. he knock softly then went inside as he hears her say Enter)

Vera: babe do you think.. I should wear this to sleep?
(She turns showing him a sexy outfit)
Vera: oh... I'm sorry I thought you were Pat...
Pierce: it's ok... and in my opinion you will look gorgeous wearing that... (*biting his lips a lil)
Vera: uhhh.. thanks..😐😬
Pierce: oh.. this is for you.. I thought you might be hungry from that long ride
Vera: thank you

(She steps near him, grabbing the tray, feeling goosebumps as he glides his fingers by her hands)

Peirce: you know my brother is very lucky to find such majestic beauty like you...
Vera: ummm... look Pierce, I know we got on the wrong foot due to what happened back at the kitchen, but... no hard feelings ok? I love your brother, and I'm engaged to him b---
Pierce: but not yet married
Vera: excuse me?
Pierce: look, you may say that you are sorry of what happened between us in the kitchen, but from the look of those ocean eyes, baby you regret nothing 😏
Vera: what I did was an accidental move.. get over yourself..

(She puts the tray by the table and decided to step out before things gets out of control.. before she get a step further, he grab her by the wrist pulling her back to him)

Pierce: I am much better than my brother... I can give you better things than he can afford... and that is if you give me a chance... I will treat you like a queen you deserve to be... coz baby, I'm not planning to let you and what you did go that easily..
Vera: screw you.. (she snatch her hand and walk away)
Pierce: you do know he has a weak heart, if he finds out what happened between us, not only will it break his lil feelings, it could possibly kill him as well..

(She ignored his warning and just continued walking away, feeling her heart beat raise, she felt guilty of what she did... being with Patrick was everything to her and if she has to lie just to keep him... boy she will... later that night they had a family dinner, she sat down next Patrick and his father, sitting across from her was Pierce who's watching her like a hawk)

Dad: so Vera, I heard your a successful designer .. no wonder my son feel hard for you, not only that you have some amazing taste in designs but you change my boy's life ..