Chapter 1. The transfer student

Tina is walking down the hallway with her two younger siblings, Gene and Louise. It was lunch time so they were walking to the cafeteria to eat.

"Tina! There you are, aren't I glad to find you" A familiar voice spoke from behind her.
She turned around and so did Gene and Louise. There stood the schools guidance counselor, Mr. Frond.

"Oh hi Mr. Frond. What's uh What's up?" She asked.

"Tina I need to talk to you about something in my office" Mr. Frond spoke while holding his hands together.

"Alright, T, we'll see you later" Louise said to her.
"I have a date with a lady name Nacho cheese" Gene said with a smile.

They started to walk away and Tina followed Mr. Frond to his office, he opened the door and she walked through and sat in the chair. Mr. Frond took his seat and started to fumble through his desk drawer.

"What did you want to talk about?" Tina asked with worry in her monotone voice.

"Well, we have a transfer student coming in on Monday, and he looked through our most trusted students pictures and he chosed yours. So I would like to have you give him a tour and be friends with him." Mr. Frond said and laid a folder in front of her.

"Really? Me?" Tina questioned and gave a slight smile.

"That folder has some information about him so you have some knowledge" Mr. Frond told her and gestured towards the folder.

She picked it up and started to look through it.

"Name, (Y/n) (L/N). Age, 14 oh a year older then me, old school (School you went to middle school)" She said aloud, and looked at his picture.

'Let's see (length of hair) (color of hair), a black button up with a skull necklace. And a...really handsome face...' Tina described in her mind, she could feel her self start to daydream but stopped.

"She looks nice" Tina said out loud quickly.

"Well that's all I needed to talk about. He'll be here early in the morning so come here at 7:30 am to use the extra 30 minutes to show him around, oh and here is his schedule and I will see you on Monday" Mr. Frond said while handing a piece of folded paper to her.

"Alright see you on Monday then or later today." Tina waved and left the room.

She doesn't have her backpack with her so she stuffed the paper into her skirt.

Tina pulled on the top of her skirt a bit and slid it on her side and let it go with a slight snap.

"Ow" Tina murmured. It didn't hurt but natural habit.

She walked towards the cafeteria and went inside, the line was short, so she quickly got in line, she grabbed a tray and Nacho cheese was placed on it. She made her way towards her friend group and sat with them.

"Hey guys hey Jimmy Jr." Tina greeted.

She sat next to Zeke.

"Hey Tina girl" Zeke laughed.

"Hi Tina" Jimmy Jr said with his nasally voice.

"So any of you guys have any gossip" Tammy said while putting on some lip gloss.

"There's a new student transferring on Monday" She told her while sticking a Nacho chip in her mouth.

"I said Gossip not snogosspi Tina" Tammy said while saying her name in a weird way.

"Yeah Tina" Jocelyn said.
Jimmy Jr laughed a bit.

Tina frown a bit and glared at Tammy.

Lunch was passing over quickly, the bell rang loudly. Tina got up and went to put her tray away. She didn't eat that much because Tammy makes her so angry that she lost her appetite.

Tina walked through the Halls and went to her locker to put the schedule of the new boy in the locker. She struggled for a bit but finally got it open. She sighed and closed the locker, Then she looked towards her right and saw Jimmy Jr walking towards her, by himself!

"Hey Tina" He said.

"Oh hi Jimmy Jr! What's up?" She greeted him with a smile.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow at the beach?" He asked.

"You and me? Alone? Like a date?" She rambled while holding her hands together.

"Yeah a date" He said.

"Yes! I would love to go on a date with you!" Tina smiled.
He then walked away and turned around and ran off to class.

The final be rang.

Tina ran back to the house and left Gene and Lousie behind.

"Jeez Tina! What are you, running for your life!?" She heard Louise yell from behind her in the distance.

Tina ran inside the restaurant doors and huffed a bit. Her mom was standing in front of counter and was cleaning the table.

"Hey mom I have a date with Jimmy Jr tomorrow and I was wondering if you and me can do a spa day or something?" She asked quickly.

"Ohh! Mommy and daughter spa day! I love it! Let's go get supplies" Mom said with excitement.

"Lin you two can't leave now we're still open" Her dad said from the stove in the back.
"Bobby come on this is important, we're doing this" Mom said sternly.

"Fine, have fun" Dad said with a sigh.

"Alright! Let's go grab my purse Woo!" Linda said they walked to the door and walked up the stairs while Gene and Louise walked into the restaurant.

Linda walked into her room to find her purse while Tina went to quickly put her backpack into her room.

When she walked out of the room, her mom was already by the stairs.

"You ready?" Linda asked and she nodded. They walked downstairs and went towards the car. She climbed into the front seat and Linda started up the car.

"This is going to be so fun! Good thing we aren't doing this tomorrow during my spa night with Gene. He would be so upset. Hey while we're out why don't we buy you a new outfit?" Linda asked while taking short glancing at Tina while she started to drive to the drug store for the supplies.