Hirata looked to him for an explanation. "If Rekka lost a limb, she wouldn't care." Kiyotaka explained and Hirata looked horrified. "Her attitude can seem strong, but then her body is vulnerable because she doesn't care about what happens to it. She doesn't even notice when she gets bullied, she would think a punch was a pat on the back."

"I got bullied before?" I asked shocked. "I heard that brings a big pain with it, why didn't I notice?" I pouted.

"Don't!" Hirata yelled with alot of pain in his voice.

"Don't what?" I asked.

Hirata was looking down then smiled up at me. "I will make sure you never get bullied. I get you are interested in something you don't have, but it's not worth it, pain is a horrible feeling."

"Well, I'm going to start waking everyone else up." Hirata walked off.

We watched him leave. "There's something deeper." I grinned.

Kiyotaka nodded. "Is it some kind of pain you are interested in?" He asked me as he pulled me out of the river.

"Yeah, he likes to sacrifice himself in a way to help others, and it could help me understand her pain since it was her life for mine in the end." I explained. "Now, I want to dig a hole!"

When everyone was up Kiyotaka went out with Sakura to go on a search, so I decided to go look for what Ibuki buried. "Where are you going?" Hirata stopped me from leaving.

"I need some alone time." I explained. "I'm a little confused about something."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He gave me a gentle smile.

"Hmmm, you're being dumb." I commented shocking him. "You will break from the pressure, be careful and stop trying to destroy yourself with everyone's troubles and mistakes."

I went off and he just let me since he was still in shock and I found the spot where Ibuki was sitting when we found her.

Ibuki was weirdly protective of the spot, so I dug up the dirt she was sitting on to find a radio just like Ryuen's. "So it's confirmed, they want to get a good amount of points back by guessing the leaders." I grinned.

I covered it back up and then looked around suspiciously. "Where am I?" I asked myself.

I had no clue, so I went in a random direction. "Rekka!" Ichinose exclaimed.

"Hello!" I waved at her as my umbrella hit a tree since I turned very quickly. "I'm lost!"

"You're alone?" Kanzaki asked me, and I couldn't hear a waterfall, so we weren't anywhere near their camp.

"Yep." I nodded. "I thought I heard another waterfall but there was nothing, but I did find a tree!"

"There are many around here." He mumbled confusedly.

"You need to see this tree." I informed him, and Ichinose patted my head while laughing.

"We are going to the beach, do you want us to help you get back after?" She asked me and I nodded.

We went to where Class C was before, but they were nowhere to be found. "Huh? Everyone is gone." Ichinose mumbled disappointed.

I saw two people standing on the beach and they turned to us. "You got lost?" Kiyotaka asked me and I grinned confirming it.

"Ayanokoji, were you out on recon, too?" Kanzaki asked.

"No, we were just exploring the forest and ended up here on the beach." He answered as he checked my temperature and me for wounds. "Your hand is all scratched up."