Chapter 18

"BORA IS HEREEEE!" My brother's soulmate, Haneul, yelled.

"COMING!" I yelled back.

I ran downstairs, ready to blush all day.

"Hey babe" I hugged Bora.

"What does Felix think about that? 'Babe'?" Jiwoo asked

"Exactly my worries" Bora replied.

"When am I gonna meet him? Invite him over today!" Haneul said excited.

Sunhwan spoke: "I think you should, I need to apologize"

My brother? Apologize? My brother?

"APOLOGIZE?!" Haneul gasped. "I think he likes him" She pointed.

"He's a nice guy, I feel bad" Sunhwan said.

"Yesterday, we spent all day watching Stray Kids videos. Felix is such an angel" Haneul said looking at me.

"YOU DID?" I screamed excited. This made me happy, I don't even know why. I guess seeing my brother interested is something different but nice.

"We did, they're really funny" Sunhwan chuckled.

"Who is your guy, Bora? Seungmin? Han? Changbin?" Haneul asked her.

"It's Han" She giggled.

"I TOLD YOU!" Haneul bragged to Jiwoo and Sunhwan.

"I thought it was Han too but you forced me to choose another one so the bet could work" Sunhwan complained.

"I thought it was Seungmin" Jiwoo pouted.

Before Jiwoo started making drama, my brother spoke to Bora: "Did Joon like him?"

"HA! Joonseok hates everyone" Bora answered. "But actually, he didn't dislike him. Jisung is funny, no one can hate him".

"I think we should all do something together" Jiwoo said turning to Bora "I mean, your parents, Joon, Jisoo, my family of course, and Felix and Han. Maybe the other members too".

"That's actually not a bad idea" Bora smirked to me.

"It is, Jiwoo wants to meet them because she wants autographs. Aaand pictures with them so people at school would praise her" I said.

"Don't expose her like that" Haneul joked.

We all laughed except Jiwoo, who got mad and went upstairs stomping.

"We'll go now, bye guys. See you later" I said.

"I think you should really invite Felix, I need to apologize" Sunhwan said looking at the floor.

"Yes, come and eat lunch here, invite the members" Haneul told us.

"Ummmm, do you want to get poor?" I asked her.

"Not really, then just bring Han and Felix..." Haneul awkward laughed.

"I'll think about it" I replied.

"Bye guys!" Bora waved as we got out of my house.

***

Bora guided me to the practice room "Heyyyyy" She said as she opened the door.

Jisung quickly ran to her and they disappeared from the room.

Chan, Felix, Seungmin and Minho were sitting on the black couch, the others were missing.

"Hey" I awkwardly approached Felix, he was already looking at me.

"Hello" He smiled. He looked so happy to see me, I want to hug him so baddddd.

"At what time did you go to sleep?" He asked.

I briefly mentioned that I suffered insomnia from time to time and he remembered...

"At like 4" I said.

"What? That late?" He widened his eyes.

"Yep" I smiled with guilt.

"Next time, call me, I can sing 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' for you" He laughed and grabbed my arm.

What? He even remembered that the only thing that makes me sleep when I have insomnia is 'Twinkle Twinkle' and JUST if someone sings it to me; youtube does not work.

"Really? You would do that for me? Even at 4 a.m? Don't you sleep at like 11?" I said.

"Of course I would. I care about you, you know?" He replied smiling: his smile never leaves his face. 

"Next time i'll call you, don't think I won't" I warned him.

"Let's gooo" Changbin screamed as he walked in the room with Jeongin.

Jisung, Bora, Hyunjin and Seojun followed.

"Hey, Soli, want to see Twice practice?" Seojun yelled at me.

"YES" I was not letting this opportunity slip off my hands.

***

'Alcohol Free' started playing as we walked in the room and they started dancing. Momo's dance through a screen does not even come close to her performance in real life. She is so talented.

Also Sana radiates this cool ass energy, and Jihyo too.

But Nayeon, wow, I love her.

When the song was over, Chaeyoung spoke: "Hey girls, let me introduce you to the members".

I was hyperventilating "Hi, my name is Soli" I bowed nervously.

"I'm Bora" She said excited.

"Ohh, Yongbokie's and Jisungie's soulmates. You're cute" Nayeon said grabbing a strand of my hair.

Never washing my hair again. And did she called me 'cute' bvwycvribvyuwevcuivweiyvi, going crazy at the moment.

"Chill, Nayeon, she might go lesbian" Dahyun said laughing.

"I wish" She replied.

VYUEVDIYEDVOU I BLUSHED SO HARD.

"You must be Yongbok's soulmate, you're adorable" Jihyo spoke while looking at me.

"Yes" I said stuttering.

"CUUUTE" They all said at the same time.

Forget about Felix, I want to date Nayeon.

A/n: sorry for the boring chapter lol but i'm having a lot of exams and assignments at the time