III.

Rebekah Mikealson grew angered at her older brother as he wasn't picking up any of her calls

Rebekah Mikealson grew angered at her older brother as he wasn't picking up any of her calls. She drove fast down the road, scoffing, "Elijah must be pulling a stupid game," She throws her phone down, glaring at the road before her that came and went quickly.

"Then again he's with Klaus," The passenger sitting beside the original spoke up messing with the bracelet from his last family. "I would be as surprised if he hadn't done anything to him."

Rebekah's blue eyes flicker from the road to the passenger seat. A broading teenager with brown hair that looked neatly groomed -all thanks to Rebekah- with bright apple crimson eyes. Rebekah smiles softly at him. The two got along well not for being close in age when turning but when Rebekah first met him he was nothing but a baby that her best friend had just adopted but in the end Rebekah took him in and took care of the child.

Rebekah once again called her brother but once again it went straight to voicemail. Groaning she yells into the phone stepping outside of the car finally at the plantation that was forgotten in the year of 1919, "If is some stupid way to get me here, it worked, and I'm worried." Edward followed after his adoptive mother. "So answer the phone before I bloody kill you," With that she hangs up heading straight up to the plantation.

Inside the Swan sisters are left to huddle together, Beth ready to use her magic while both Bella and Hayley are left holding an object of weapon, Hayley having a fire poker, Bella a book.

The door pushed open, Rebekah enters with Edward following right after her. Their eyes immediately landing on the three girls conveniently standing on the middle of the stairs.

"Oh you three must be the maids, it's in the car, get my bags will you," Rebekah orders, slamming the front door shut.

Edward eyes landed on the brunette that spoke first, "First off we're not maids. Second off, who the hell are you?" She held the book in her hands threateningly as she made her way down the stairs the older two following in pursuit staying quiet.

Rebekah raised an eyebrow staring at Bella dangerously. "I believe these are who Elijah was speaking about," Edward hums out.

Hayley stares at him. "You know Elijah?" She questions.

"Yes," Rebekah hums out ignoring Hayley. Her eyes flicker in between the two twenty one year olds that were pregnant. "Hayley and Beth, the two girls that were knocked up from my brothers," She had to laugh at mostly her brothers. "Of course they ended up being fathers." Turning back to the two women, her eyes landed on the seventeen year old. "And who are you?"

Bella raised an eyebrow. "Wait, Elijah spoke about these two and never cared to mention me?" She scoffed loudly when Rebekah gave her the answer.

"Name," Edward demanded.

Bella stared at him, challengingly. "None-a."

"None-a?" Edward questions her.

"None of your business," Bella smirks, victoriously.