Author's note

Okay sooo…  I'm sorry.
I did lose my inspiration. 🙃

∆ 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ∆

But i did a small fic for another different story that i have thought of.
Here's a small peek for it 👇👇
___________________________________________

                   ❗Different fic❗

"Morgan! It's time to go to sleep." Tony, Morgan's father, said.
"In a minute!" Morgan yelled back.

Rightfully so, she appeared from the bathroom. Teeth all white, smiling happily, Morgan climbed to her bed. Although her dad tucked her into the bed almost all the time, It wasn't common for him to read a bedtime story. But tonight, it was a special occasion. It had been Morgan's 7th birthday.

"What book would you like me to read? There's a book about dinosaurs'. Or perhaps magical fairies." Tony suggested.

"No dad, could you 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 me a story?" Morgan asked.

"Like from my imagination?"
"Yes, dad."

"Well okay, but my imagination isn't the brightest, so I have warned you." Tony said. He sat down on an armchair and started to tell a story.

It began like this:

Once upon a time, there was a little boy, Peter.
He lived in a scrawny village with his aunt, May.
They were poor, the poorest of the village. But they had enough money to survive.

And although Peter was small and lithe. He was really brave, and had big dreams. He dreamt day by day, that someday he would be the Savior of the village.

You see, about 23 miles to the east, there was a castle. The legend says that there lives a horrible creature. No one knows if the Legend is true, and no one is willing to go there to check. But Peter, he would be the first to go there, and slay the beast.

Well, someday. His aunt forbids it, saying he's too young. So Peter can only dream of it. And wait for the time to come, and when it comes, Peter shall be -

"- the Hero and the Savior of the village.
The end. " Tony finishes.

"Aww, thats it? Can you tell more? Please dad?" Morgan said, clearly disappointed and wanting more.

"I don't know Morgan, I think it's time for you to go to sleep. Aren't you tired?" Tony questioned.

"Nooo! I want you to finish the story. What's Peter gonna do? What happens next? "

"Okay, okay. I'll continue. Just settle down. Okay so, umm, right. "

Peter shall be the Hero of the village and-

"Morgan.. Head to the pillow now." Tony warned her.

Peter's aunt forbids him from going for many reasons, but the main reason is because ("𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺; 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧!") 

Peter knows he has to grow up before he can go on an adventure. But Peter is tired of waiting. He wants to go now. But he can't, so he waits, for a long time.

—----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note |

Did you like it? That was non-powered
fic.
+Non-cannon.

I might not continue this one neither. But if you like it, I might.
(I'm really sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience)

Goodbye 💕✌