The steward led Jeon Jungkook around to take a look, "Is Your Highness satisfied?"

Jeon Jungkook nodded, "That's all right."

All that was left was to set up the wedding room and prepare for the wedding.

The steward would go out to the street and get some jade and put it in the house for decoration.

As Jeon Jungkook was free today, he went out with him.

The Jade Artifact Market was quite a distance from the Beining Street, and the carriage took about an hour.

The man's purchasing efficiency was very good. In just a quarter of an hour, Jeon Jungkook and the steward chose several kinds of porcelain and, after paying the bill, carried them to their carriage and prepared to return home.

As Jeon Jungkook was riding on the horse, he turned his gaze and saw the two sisters who had walked out of Linlang shop not far away.

Although they were both wearing curtain hat, he recognized Xie Lisa of them at a glance.

He stopped and looked in that direction.

When Xie Lisa and Xie Yeri got into the carriage, they didn't seem to want to go home, instead, they came to the other direction.

That direction was the opposite of where he should return. The steward saw that he didn't move for a long time and followed his line of sight, only to discover that there was nothing there. "Your Highness, should we return?"

He tightened his grip on the reins and rode after her. "Not yet."

Without turning his head, he caught up with the Xie Family's carriage, following behind them without batting an eyelid.

The steward didn't quite understand his actions, but since his master had already ordered, how could they servants dare to disobey? They could only follow him in the carriage.

After walking for a while, Jeon jungkook came to the window on his horse. Just as he was about to raise his hand to knock on the wall, he heard the conversation inside and put his hand back.

Xie Lisa stayed at home for two months, and Madam Dara didn't allow her to go out of the house. She was allowed to marry properly and learn some manners, but she could not afford to be idle.

With great difficulty, she managed to persuade Madam Dara to make a trip today. Then, she took Xie Yeri and a few servant maids along with her to take a stroll around the streets.

After going to Linlang shop, she picked out a pair of earrings with jade lanterns and gold inlay for herself, preparing to take Xie Yeri to the Babao building for dessert.

Babao building's snacks were well-known, especially the jujube cake, which made many people envious.

Xie Yeri was one of them. She had wanted to eat it for a long time, but now she finally had the chance to taste it.

Sitting in the wagon, Xie Yeri counting on her fingers. Xie Lisa was puzzled, "What are you doing?"

She muttered, "I'm counting the days until my sister gets married."

"..."

Xie Lisa puffed out her cheeks and said, "Have you finished counting?"

She nodded. "Fifty-one days."

When Xie Lisa didn't say anything, she asked, " sis, do you want to marry sixth prince?"

Xie Lisa hid her head in the pillow. "So what if I don't want to," she said in a low voice. "The imperial edict has passed down, and it's not for me to decide."