❣︎ chifuyu - longing

.

.

.
"MHM.." you whimpers as you woke up from your sleep. you felt someone was hugging your waist. you turned to look at who it was. it was your boyfriend, chifuyu.

you blushed as you stared at his adorable sleeping self. " sorry for making you wait so long.. " you apologized softly. you suddenly felt him hugging you tighter.

"you better be sorry.." he muttered sleepily. you was shocked he was awake this whole time but giggled. "we were supposed to watch a movie yesterday night.. but you fell asleep when the movie haven't started, such a sleepy head.." chifuyu stated, feeling a bit upset not being able to spent time with you after so long time of not being together.

you reached out to his head and started playing with his hair. " sorry.. i was just really tired. " you uttered softly and gave a peck on his head. he was flustered and nostalgia, missing you and your touch.

"i don't want to be away from you for months.." chifuyu glanced at you then your lips. you was memorized by how he looked so dazzling.

he closed in the distance and kisses you passionately. it was a needy kiss. ( of course cause he misses you. what else are you thinking ? )

"I will never leave you again, chifuyu.." you grinned then kissed his forehead.

(Just a short story !!)