☹︎ ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ - ʟɪᴀʀ ᴘᴛ.2

When Mikey finished announcing about their plan, they had a break.

Mikey looked at you and asked "Y/n, do you love dorayaki?" You looked at him and smiled. "I do! I mean food are tasty!"

Your eyes lit up with sparkles. He chuckled and then continue chatting with you and the others.

"Y/n.." Chifuyu muttered. You turned to look at him. Takemitchi was beside him. He looked confused and feel like something bad is between y/n and Chifuyu.

"Can we talk..?" He asked. "Again..?" He nodded. You sighed and said "Fine.."

He grabbed your wrist as you walked with him. Takemitchi just stood there, puzzled. As Mitsuya just looked at y/n and Chifuyu. Worried about y/n. Chifuyu stopped walking and you accidentally bumped into him. "Ack!!" He quickly turn around and catches you before you fell to the ground.

"Are you okay..?" He asked worriedly. "I-I'm alright, now can you let go..?" You slightly blushes and quickly shake it off before Chifuyu noticed it.

"S-so.." You looked away. "Are you mad that I left you..?" He questioned. " You nodded. "I didn't mean to.. My mom force me to move with her." He explained to you. "Y-you could of bid a farewell.." You replied.

" My mother didn't allowed me to. She said if I bid a farewell, I might just wants to stay here more. " You turn your head slowly. He looked down, feeling guilty.

"W-why didn't you visit me then?" You asked. "I've been locked up in my room until last month.." He said.

You look at him, wanting to forgive him but you just can't. He asked " What happened to you? "

"I-I.. I've waited for you so long to come help me but.." Feeling on the verge of tears as you recalled all the horrible memory. Chifuyu was shocked that Y/n have been waiting for him and not just wait is to save her.

He let out a hug sign. You were thinking whether you should hug him but you gave up. You ran to him and hug him while crying. He patted your back and said "Sorry for making you wait.." "You idiot! Idiot! I-Idiot!" You shouted at him while crying. "Ouch, that hurt me. I swear that I'll make it up to you alright?" You were having a hesitantion. "Believe me just one more time, please?" You sighed then nodded.

Chifuyu then grinned as he managed to be forgiven. He break the hug and pulled you close as he kissed your forehead. And kneel down and took your hand. "As a new promise, how about I be your knight?" He said teasingly and kissed your hand. You were red as a tomato.

"T-then I'll glady be your princess, idiot.." You said between shyness. Chifuyu stood up and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back, his lips were soft. It fit yours magically. You break the kiss and look away as your embarrassed. He then chuckled "Are you embarrassed, princess?" He asked teasingly.

"W-whatever, let's just go back.." You tried to change the topic.
"Alright, princess."

You and Chifuyu walked back to Toman's meeting place while holding hands. When you and Chifuyu reached the meeting place, Draken, Mikey, Mitsuya, Takemitchi look at you and Chifuyu's way.

You felt embarrassed so you look down. You could feel Chifuyu chuckling at you. He then said "Focus on walking, princess. I don't want you to trip." You blush feeling as if you can't control it.

"S-stop teasing me, stupid.." You muttered. Mitsuya approached you and asked. "How did it go?" You could see that Mitsuya asked purposely despite knowing the outcome is great.

"I-If you guys keep teasing me.. I'll go home and ditch you all." Then Chifuyu said "Wait- I'll not let you."

So you and them talked happily until it is time to go home.

(I think I'll make a part 3 but with different title. Maybe "I'll make it up to you")
( Comment down if I should make a part 3. )