❣︎ ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ - ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

You were a well known person in school. You dislike the attention. As the same, you were at school.

You was walking in the hallway, people were looking at you while some boys were fantasizing you. You put on a smile as you walk past them.

You joined the sport club as you love sports. But your also lazy. You saw your friend and went to greet them.

< Hi guys!! What are you guys doing? >
You asked cheerfully.
< Nothing much, let's go to class. >
Your friend said. You nodded and walked with them. After walking for a while, you reached your class.

You bid a farewell with them. You walked in the class, quickly walk to your seat to prevent stares.

The class was quiet, all of the class is focusing, so as you. After 3h of class, it was finally break. You yawned and thought.

< The class is finally over.. >
You were tired and walk out of the class. You was walking to the cafeteria, as the same there were lot of students looking at you. But there is also people who hate you.

One of the girl who hate you was because her crush took a liking to you. The girl let out her leg quietly. You was thinking about what food to eat, didn't bothered to look at the ground while walking.

< ACK! >
You tripped on the girl's leg. The crowd was shocked. The girl quickly run off from the crowd. You fell to the ground with your eyes close.

< O-ouch.. Wait- Why didn't I felt pain..? >
You opened your eyes slowly. You saw a yellow hair boy was below you.

< O-ouch.. >
The yellow hair boy muttered in pain. You blushes and quickly got off him while you squatting beside him.

< S-sorry! Are you okay? >
You apologize while asking him panicking.

< Y-yeah, I'm fine. Is not your fault, you tripped. >
He exclaimed. He got up and let out a hand. You look at him and took his hand.

< T-Thank you.. >
You thank him.

< No problem, just be careful the next time! >
He grinned at you. You found his grin adorable. You blushes and asked.

< As a treat, would you like to eat with me..? >
You asked looking away.

< Sorry, but I forgot my money today. >

< Is fine! I'll treat you. >

< If you insist.. >

You and him walked to the cafeteria. The crowd just stare with disbelief. While you and him was walking you asked.

< What's your name? >

< Matsuno Chifuyu! >

< A great name you have.. My name is Y/N L/N >

He smiled as you both reached the cafeteria. Both of you find a seat and sat down. You stood up and said.

< I'll go buy food for you and me, wait here.. >

He nodded and took out his phone to message someone. You walked to a store to buy your favourite food.

< Two bowl please. >
The store vender hand you two bowl of the food you asked. You walked to the seat. You saw Chifuyu was texting someone as you put the food down the table.

< I don't know if you like ramen.. >

< Oh, I love them! Guess we both have same interest in food. >
He smiled. You heaved a sigh of relief. You sat down opposite of him, you and Chifuyu started eating the ramen.

After 15 minutes, you finished the food. Chifuyu were texting while eating.
You were curious but decided not to get it in your head. You started listening to songs with your phone.

< What song are you listening? >
He asked curiously.

< H-huh? Oh, I'm listening to charles but cover by JubyPhonic.. >
You replied and he gave you a "oh" look.
He continue slurp on his noddle as you look at him in adore. You quickly look away when he look at you.

< You seem cool, you wanna be friend? >
He asked.

You turned to look at him in surprise and replied quickly.

< S-sure! >

< Are you free after school? >
He asked.
< Yes. >
You exclaimed.

< Then do you wanna hang out after school? I'm free today.. >

< S-sure! >
You felt excited. Chifuyu finished his ramen and looked at the time.

< Sorry, I have to go. I'll see you later at school outside. >
He grinned and rushed to his class. You waved a goodbye and went to your class.

As the same, you focus on the class like the other. You waited for the class to be over. After the class is finally over, you took your bag and rushed out of the class. You dashed to the school's outside.

You saw Chifuyu was already outside as you walked to him.

<S-sorry for being late.. >
You said while panting.
< Is fine, I just reached here. So shall we go? >

< Y-Yes! >

(Part 2 will be out later or soon.)