Even Xie Lisa didn't know that this gluttonous ghost had secretly hidden so many desserts!

She used to share it with her as soon as she had something to eat. she thought angrily, and she had to eat them all, to make her feel even.

Just as she was putting a preserved dark plum into her mouth, there was a sound from the door. She thought it was Xie Yeri, so she opened her mouth and asked, "Have you found the fan?"

There was no sound from the door. She looked up and saw Xie Ying standing at the doorway with a smile on her face.

"Fifth sister, it's me."

If she had nothing to do, Xie Ying definitely wouldn't have come to the Jade Yard.

Of course, she wouldn't come even if she had something to do.

So when she appeared here, Xie Lisa was still a little surprised. She bit on the dried fruit and asked, "Why is third sister here?"

Xie Ying walked over and sat down in front of her. She smiled and said, "I didn't come here often before because I was busy."

"You know that I need to learn my homework and my needlework, and I also need to learn the zither. Ever since you and Second Aunt returned from Qingzhou, I have been unable to find the time to come over."

"Oh," Xie Lisa said, pushing the jujube in front of her out of politeness. "Will you eat it?"

"So you came here today, it must be something very important, right?"

Xie Ying looked at the candied fruits on the plate. In order to maintain her stature, she hadn't eaten sweets for a long time.

"No ..."

"I don't like it."

Xie Lisa didn't force her. She asked Shuang Yu to bring two glasses of jujube juice, preferably ice-cooled.

Unexpectedly, Xie Ying still refused to drink because the taste was too sweet.

Then Xie Lisa left her alone and sat in her seat and ate her own, waiting for her to speak.

Xie Ying forced a smile. She had always been bossy and proud before, and she had never been so nice to her.

"Fifth sister is the first Golden Phoenix to fly out of our Mansion..."

She was actually complimenting Xie Lisa, but Xie Lisa was very uncomfortable, sitting on the cushion and twisting, thinking that she might as well be a bit mean to her.

"Don't say that, third sister."

Could it be a courtesy before a soldier?

She remembered that when the imperial edict passed down, Xie Ying looked at her with eyes that could tear her apart. Why did she change so much in just a few days?

Xie Ying ignored her words and continued, "After you marry the sixth prince, you will enjoy endless riches and glory, and your status will skyrocket to even greater heights."

"In the future, when the sixth prince speaks up for Second Uncle in front of His Majesty again and awards him an official position or something like that, then the rest of your family will be boundless and free from worries about your food and clothing for the rest of your lives."

"..."

Xie Lisa didn't much like her saying that, as if she'd married Jeon Jungkook just to get the benefits.

Thus, she pursed her lips and did not reply.

Xie Ying was a smart person. Seeing her displeasure, she didn't waste any more time on the topic and started to praise the advantages of the Jeon Jungkook.