𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.

Začať od začiatku

"i'm a villain."

he said it so casually. you didn't know what to say so you stayed quiet.

"what. dose me being a villain bother you?"

you still didn't speak.

"yeah i kill people so what?"

"i never said it bothered me."

you felt as you had made a big deal out of something that was so small. you had finally spoken but did you choose the right words?

"if there's no issues then let's be on our way."

as long as he didn't hurt you or your family what was really the issue? he put the helmet back on your head and you hopped back on.

he stroked your thigh lightly before he put his foot on the break and drove off. you didn't know where you was going again but you trusted dabi.

he pulled up at an apartment complex and parked in the back alleyway. it was lowkey a good spot for pictures and you begged him to take some for you.

he wasn't too bad at taking pictures he took some good ones to be fair.

he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the elevator. it was empty and covered in mirrors. he rested his head in the crook of your neck and played with your dress.

he ran his fingers over your body and gave you sloppy kisses down your shoulder. you let out breathy moans as he started to pull your dress up.

but before he could even get to the top the elevator stopped at the designated floor. you pulled it back down and he kissed his teeth in frustration.

you walked to the door to his apartment, he put in the passcode and you both walked through the door.

before you knew, his lips were pressed against yours in a rough kiss. you struggled to kiss back and bit his bottom lip pushing him back before things escalated too quickly.

he walked off leaving you alone, you didn't know what to do so you took off your shoes and followed behind him to his room.

you saw that he was putting something in his mouth and just watched curiously. once he was done he walked back over to you and gave you a sloppy kiss, but this time it felt different.

there was some type of metal in his mouth. he stuck his tongue out revealing a tongue piercing and your mouth dropped.

"your always so late to things."

he continued what he was doing in the elevator and took your dress off in a swift action. he paused when he saw the black two piece and smirked.

"i'll buy you a new one."

you suddenly felt a warm heat, not enough to burn you but it was surely there. you looked down to see dabi burning your underwear into dust.

"dabi you did not just bur-"

he shushed you as his eyes roamed your naked body, he wanted to cover your naked body in purple hickeys and bite marks and he was going to do just that.