Sphere And Loathing In Outer Space: Part 1

Outer Space

(The episode starts as a sphere appears at the bottom of the screen. It becomes "Milo's" eye, and soon, his whole body is seen. The words "Milo Murphy's Law Presents" appear on the screen, followed by a title card. A song starts, during which "Milo" is floating through the space.)

♪We know who you are♪

♪But what are you doing in space?♪

♪You drift through the stars♪

♪You're really all over the place.♪

♪You're just floating, this is crazy♪

♪Are you pushing up weightless daisies.♪

♪You've got no pressure suit, just your clothing♪

♪Are you feeling sphere and loathing...♪

♪in outer space?♪

(The Octalian Ship appears)

Melissa: Oh no.

Zack: Woah, Is that...

Melissa: Milo!

(Screen turns black, with words "Created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh" on it.)

Octalian Ship

Melissa: (Stammering) Wait. Is he..

Doof: What, you mean 'dead'? Yeah, probably. (walking towards the screen of the ship) I mean he's in the cold vaccum of space. (looks back) I don't know why he hasn't exploded.

Zack: Wait he's holding his breath. ('Milo starts banging on the ship where the screen is located)

Doof: (facing the opposite direction) Actually, that would only explain why he hasn't suffocated (finger to his chin) not why he hasn't exploded. (Turns round) Hey, how about that. He's alive. ('Milo' points downwards) I don't know how (Cavendish pressures a button on the unit, which deploys a tentacle arm to pull 'Milo' in) that's possible, but maybe....(turns round, after the arm has pulled 'Milo' away) Oh, wait. Where'd he go? ('Milo' drops into the ship, thudding as he lands) (notices) Oh, there he is.

Melissa: (her and Zack run over) Milo, are you okay? How did you...(Diogee runs off, sniffs then barks and snarls)

Zack: What is it, boy? ('Milo' scoots over as Perry walks over)

Cavendish: (confused from Diogee acting aggressive towards "Milo") What the devil??

Dakota: He probably smells like outer space.

Melissa: It's okay, y-you can breath now.

("Milo" blows out air and shape-shifts into a pile of turquoise goo. Perry, Zack, Melissa, Cavendish and Dakota look and yelp in shock as Doofenshmirtz looks bored. The goo then shape-shifts into Loab, he greatly exhales, able to breathe again. Cavendish grabs him by the shirt.)

Cavendish: (shaking Loab) What have you done with Milo, you alien monster?!

Loab: (shakes Cavendish) Nice to meet you!

Dakota: Hey-hey, let go of him!

Loab: (shakes Dakota) And it's nice to see you too! (stops shaking) Sorry, is this not some sort of earth greeting??...(looks towards something that's off-screen) What is that abomination?!

[The screen shows Cavenpuss with a coffee mug.]

Cavenpuss: Said the talking space octopus. (leaves)

Melissa: (In Loab's face) Alright sushi boy, spill! Where's our friend?