second chappy(flashbacks)

Avni was a happy child with her mother Ayesha and father Ashish.Her father was her superhero,her role-model.She loved her parents a lot but destiny was cruel.

Ashish had an extra-martial affair with his colleague Neela.Neela was unaware that Ashish was already married and had a daughter,she loved him very much unconditionally.

Ayesha was having blood-cancer.When Ashish got to know this,he was very guilty .He realised that he truly loved Ayesha and it was just attraction for Neela.He told the truth to Ayesha as well as Neela.Both were shattered.After a month Ayesha died.Ashish was very depressed.

Its true we realise the importance of a person when they go far away from us.

He was mad at himself for betraying the person he loved from his heart,soul just for his mere attraction.But it was too late for all this ,the damage was already done.He distanced himself from everyone including his own daughter who needed him the most as she had also lost her mother.But Ashish couldn't realise anything.He was not able to face Avni so he distanced himself from her too.

Toote hue kaach ki tarah
Chaknachoor ho gaye
Kisiko lag na jaaye
Isliye khud sabse dur ho gaye

Ashish had closed himself in his room.He didn't ate anything just kept weeping sitting in the corner of his room.

Please if you reading then vote please.Only then I will continue and yes the story is very interesting.