Chiropractor

LISA'S POV 

I just got back from work not to long ago and my back has been hurting for at least two weeks now. I decided to text chu if she knew anybody who's a chiropractor or like a massaging person or something like that and she told me about her cousin Jennie Kim or something like that. 

I searched her place up and it's a pretty decent place in a decent area with good people. She wasn't pretty well known but people still give her good rates for her chiropractic skills.

How weird? I saw a picture of her and god damn google I hope your not giving me random pictures of women. 

I decided to go on the weekend so I told chu to set a appointment for me and she told me I could go around 5:30 in the afternoon that's when there's less people. 

The next day 11:40 pm, I just woke up and it's a Saturday morning thank god for letting me having this day off work.

My back hurts so bad I could barely sleep at night I would pass out time to time at night then wake up again. Half of the time I was thinking of that damn hot ass Chiropractor.

She's been on my mind lately this whole night which I can't wait to meet her, I'll probably ask her out for coffee or dinner maybe. 

But I decided to get up, stretch and then go use the bathroom and shower the tenseness from back. I got out from my 10 minute shower and wiped my body down to my buddy to my leg to my toes.

I made myself breakfast. I brew myself a cup of coffee and made my breakfast and at it within 15 minutes. But here I am still thinking of that one Chiropractor Jennie Kim.

Why do I care for her anyways? She should be helping me and my back pain not consume my mind with her hotness. 

2:45 am, I decided to go grocery shopping to fill up my fridge so i could cook things for me when I don't wanna eat take out. 

4:30 am, I can't believe I spent that long at the grocery store, was I even shopping or was I checking out girls? Maybe both.

I decided to put all my groceries away and sit down a bit before it's time to go to my appointment. it's already 5:00 so I should get going to my appointment now.  5:28 am 

I got here just on time and I checked in with the front desk assistant. She cleared everything and then led me to a room in the back which was the room that only had a door the others were only curtains. 

She led me to sit down on the chair they had.

I saw the massage table, She then left and I was waiting for at least 8 minutes before Dr. Kim came in. 

She was fucking gorgeous.  She wore a white t-shirt and high waisted blue jeans and adidas. Her hair parted to the side, Brown eyes and a smile so cute I could only recognize her lips, making me feel some kind of way. 

Lust? 

Desires? 

Which I barely get because I don't hook up with random women. But this one made me hard.

Oh god I hope she don't see. 

"Ahem!! Ms. Manoban...I don't mind you staring but the level of staring is melting me." She said and gave me a gummy smile 

"I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"If you don't mind please take off your shirt and sit down right here please." Jennie said  Lisa was hesitant at first but took off her shirt, showing off her abs and toned vline.