I go into the main area and grab the garbage can and put the new one in place of the plastic one and put down the kitchen mat. I put all the new kitchen appliances on the counter and underneath the sink before putting the tea towels and paper towel rack in the correct places, I put the silverware into the organizer thing and put the few serving tools he has into the jar made for that. I grab the shoe caddy and build that up and place his shoes and the shoe boxes on it pushing it into the corner.

Just as I sit down I see the man busting into the house, I turn down the music looking at him. He goes straight to the bathroom and I raise an eyebrow looking outside, how the fuck did he get here? I thought he and Jenard were gonna be gone for the day?

"He pulled it!" I jump at the sudden raging bull as he comes in shirtless with a towel pressing it all over his face. I frown and sit up scooting to the edge.

"What you mean? I thought yall was having a day out?" He shakes his head sitting in the chair across from me. I sigh getting up going to grab a beer and a ice pack. I pick up the duffel bag putting it up. I hand it him the stuff taking the towel and he thanks me before looking around.

"You been couped up in here all day doing this shit?" I nod shrugging.

"I ain't mind, it was the same sweat I would have earned in the gym so why not be productive. Now what's up with that big ass nose being bigger than normal?" I sit back down and he exhales slouching down into the chair, I tuck my foot underneath myself and look at him.

"Jenard ass wanted to fight for my spot. Got his ass beat but something ain't feeling to right about that agreement." I tilt my head to the side and sigh.

"You think he got some shit up his sleeve?"

"You don't? What man you know gets into a fight with his eye still swollen shut?" I nod, okay well I mean we always knew his ass was a sore loser and his pride was bigger than his head and trust that bitch is big.

"Was he in front of his boys?" He gives me the, 'now you know' look and I push my hair out of my face thinking about the possible back fire.

"Okay maybe that is a problem. But until then don't trip okay? What made him even ask for the brawl?"

"Tommy came in asking if I was up for a meet with the Flynns-"Why in the flying fish fuck would he fuck with the Flynns?

"-Why would you agree to that if you don't mind me asking? Their father is such a jack ass. "He nods and sighs.

" That white boy is on to something and if he can get us to a table then we're going to sit. You cool with that? "I nod before stretching out on the couch.

" You know how to do business, but don't let those white guys get under yo skin, or Jenard. Your car is in front of mine, your new ID and driver's license should be here by next Wednesday. You're on my insurance plan the papers are on the dresser right there just sign after you read and I'll mail them out. And your debit card and credit card is there as well. Your credit is in the green so you can get a new car, house whatever. " He frowns and I raise raise an eyebrow.

" You know that I don't do hand outs and—"

“Shut the fuck up with that shit David, for real this ain't no hand out, this is me making sure you straight, a hand out is for no good niggas who others feel sorry for. I don't feel sorry for yo ass and I know you worth every investment. You know I ain't letting you sit out here fucked up, and you know I'm stingy with my shit and I don't give shit to anyone, blood or not. But I got you because I know you got me, you had me so take the shit and thank me. "He stands up going to the dresser picking up the papers coming back, he comes over to where I'm laid out and lifts my feet sitting with them in his lap, I fix my pillow getting my phone. Should I tell him about the Detective? maybe later.