Chapter 3

Ellas' P.O.V

        I sat down while Xavier looked at his computer trying to figure out who I was.

        "Can I go home now?" He growled at me

        "You are home." I sighed and laid on the floor.

        "Get off the floor and tell me who you are?" I looked at him.

        "I don't want to get up and if I tell you can I go home?" He growled at me again making me want to bash my head into the floor.

        "No you are mine meaning you will stay with me now tell me who you are?" I laughed and looked around the room for something to do while he keeps looking for me which he will never find because I'm just that awesome and no one really knows my full name. I walk over to the door and opened it. God I'm so stupid why didn't I do this earlier.

        "Xavier I'm bored." He smiled.

        "If you tell me your name we can go do something but until then your stuck in here." I sighed and opened the door to see two guards standing there. I closed it back and went to the balcony and looked over to see my some wolves running around. I remember watching my pack do this. They loved to be idiots with each other. The adults would sit back and watch everyone else be crazy and they would laugh. I sighed and howled. Xavier came over to me and yelled

        "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW. SOMEONE COULD SEE YOU." I looked at him weird and looked down to see everyone frozen in place and then they start to bow. Of no I let off some of my power. I need to get out of here before Xavier see them bowing to me. I jump of the balcony and run into the woods. I shift into my wolf and run as fast as I can away from Xavier.

        I thought I was home free until I got tackled man. I looked up to see a raven black wolf standing their. He was just a little bit bigger than me.

        "Now why are you trying to run away my sweet little rouge." I groaned and shifted back and looked at him.

        "I can't be in a pack. I am a rouge for a reason." He looked at me.

        "If you tell me who you are? Why you are running? Why you hurt all those people? Maybe I can help you. I'm your mate your not suppose to run from me your suppose to run from everyone else." I sighed and looked up to see the clouds moving. Why can't it be dark so I can see all the stars. I grab my necklace and start to play with it.

        "I am running from someone very powerful." He growled

        "I am the most powerful werewolf there is." I growled at him.

        "You see your the most powerful werewolf the thing I'm running from isn't a werewolf." He looked at me weird.

        "Then your running from a human because werewolves are the only supernatural creature." I growled at him.

        "Werewolves are the only supernatural creature you know of. I know a lot of supernatural creatures that you couldn't even think of. The moon goddess made us and then she had to make someone our enemy who is just like us but they are called Lycans. They are faster, smarter, and they would do anything to get what they want." Xavier looked at me puzzled and then started to laugh.

        "You read to many books rouge. Its all starting to get to your head." I smiled then laughed.

        "I wish it was all just a dream or a story. I wish I could go home to my dad and have him tell me stories of how his day was. I wish I could see my twin brothers annoy everyone in my pack just so they could get what they wanted and I wish I could lay with my older brother when thunder storms hit and I couldn't fall asleep unless he sung to me." He looked at me.

        "So you have a family?" I nodded and smiled and looked down at my necklace and remember the day I got it.

Flashback

        "Ella get up come on. I have to get ready for school." I groaned and rolled over to see my brothers face right next to mine. I licked his face and he jumped up and yelled,

        "ELLA YOU LICKED ME." I jumped up and ran out of his room laughing while he chased me.

        "DADDY HELP ME." I ran into my daddies' office like every morning but this morning was different there was men in there and my daddy didn't look to happy. He growled at me

        "NEXT TIME YOU ENTER HERE YOU KNOCK." Someone yelled and I started to tear up and my brother ran in and looked at me about to cry. He grabbed me and looked at them men and growled at them.

        "HOW DARE YOU GUYS MAKE A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL CRY. ALL SHE WANTED WAS HER DADDY AND YOU MAKE HER CRY. I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF." When he got done one guy stood up and looked at my brother

        "You sir are disturbing a meeting that you and that little monster right there need to get out of." I looked at my dad and saw that he was starting to get mad.

        "Luke you need to shut the hell up talking to my kids again. I'm tired of it especially to my little girl. Either you apologize or get the hell out of my territory." Luke growled and stormed out alone with everyone else. I looked at my daddy.

        "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to make all your friends leave." He laughed  and grabbed me from my brother and throw me in the air.

        "Baby girl  you will never make my day bad. Your the reason why my day is always good." I started to laugh really loud and my mother came in. 

        "Honey your package came in." He smiled and out me down.

        "Give me one minute princess I have a gift for you." I nodded and waited for him to return but before he did guns went off everywhere and he ran in.

        "Here baby take this and hide in daddy's closet until someone comes gets you." I nodded and gripped the little box with my life. I ran and hide in that closet for hours until someone came and got me. That someone was a rouge looking for something to eat and she found me there crying. 

Flashback over

        I never found the body of any of my pack members so I think the thing that attacked us took them. I looked at Xavier to see that he was looking at me weird like the way my father use to look at my mom. I looked back down at my necklace and smiled.

        "Xavier do you have anything your parents ever gave you?" I looked at him to see him shake his head no. I got up and went over to his bookshelf and gasped

        "This was my dads favorite he would read it to me everyday when I ran into his office at night since he was always up when I went to bed. Anyways I have to go home. I'm always done tracking my family down. I need them back please Xavier you have to understand." He growled

        "You can track them down here Rouge." I growled at him and did something I never thought I would do in front of anyone but Danny. I floated in the air.

        "I AM NO ORDINARY WOLF XAVIER AND I NEED TO GO HOME AND HELP FIND MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME UNLIKE YOU I CARE MORE ABOUT THEM THEN I DO MYSELF." With that I blew open up the wall and floated to my house.

        "DANNY DID YOU GET THE LEAD." He nodded and I smiled tonight I will get my family back.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Who knew that the whole time she was looking for her family?

Sorry that its rushed just have a lot on my mind

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW

ME