Chapter 2

Xaviers P.O.V

        I can't believe my mate is a rouge. Tomorrow I plan on asking the Rouge Alpha for a meeting so we can work out something so I can get my mate. I will give that man any amount of money for him to give me my mate. I look at my Beta John.

        "Go to the Rouge territory and ask the Alpha for a meeting with me tomorrow morning at 9 am." He nodded and ran off. I started to think about my beautiful mate with her red hair and hazel eyes. She was like a goddess everyone out shined her.

Ellas P.O.V

        I got woken up by a knock at my door.

        "Ella baby the Alpha King wants to have a meeting with you tomorrow at 9 in the morning." I gasp how dare he make me get up so early.

        "Tell him I will go." I heard him walk away and I looked at the clock to see its 1 in the morning. I growled and got up knowing if I went back to bed I won't get up till 12 so I went downstairs. I saw most of my pack still up and they were laughing.

        "Who wants me to make them some food while I'm up?" Everyone raised their hands and I laughed. I walked into the kitchen and started to cook chicken. Danny walked in and started to make sides and some other members walked in starting to help. I heard everyone started to clean or tuck the kids away. My pack was very organized no one is lazy and everyone helps out. I remember this one time I had to go to another pack to visit my brother and I came back to see my whole pack cooking and cleaning just to welcome my brother for a few days.

        When we got done we all sat down and started to eat and chat. My top warrior came over and said

        "Ella we have a problem." I looked at him.

        "Whats the problem Eric." He scratched the back of his neck i could tell him was nervous but why.        

        "We just caught the Alpha Kings Beta spying on the house. I guess he is trying to find our weakness." I growled and got up. I looked out the window to see him and some guards. I opened the window.

        "John get the hell away from here before I kill you and all of your guards." I saw him look scared and then run with all his guards back to the palace. I smiled and closed the window. I sat back down just to hear Danny laugh

        "I can't believe that the Alpha King sent his Beta to watch us." I smiled and we finished up and started to clean the dishes and put them away. I saw it was 4 am. 

        "Okay well anyone who wants to come shopping lets go we need to get some stuff from the store." Of course all of the teens got in and some of the young adults. I got in my truck and we drove to the store. I smiled when we pulled up and we got out. I jumped on Dannys' back and we went into the store. I hit up the candy and pop ale. I then went to another store and bought some new furniture for my house that I have separate for the teens. I laughed when we went to the game ale and saw all the boys carts to see it full of games and game systems. They looked at me with pleading yes I nodded and laughed.

        I checked the time to see we have been in here for 4 hours. Looks like I'm gonna be late haha. Perfect time to check out. We went to the check out lines and the cashiers looked at us crazy because of all the stuff we were buying. I handed the cashier the money and went out to my truck. We pulled up and everyone ran out to help put stuff away. I ran up to my room and throw on my white floor length dress and my 9 inch white pumps. I left my hair down and put on silver hoops. I grabbed my silver wolf locket that my dad gave me before I was taken. I walked out to see Danny in a white suit with a grey tie. I laughed because we were matching. We walked out and got into his car. I looked around to see my warriors surrounding us two cars in the back and two cars in the front. I saw the time and saw we were an hour late oh well this is what he gets for making me not sleep that much.