Chapter 1

Ellas' P.O.V

        I looked at my beta Daniel.

        "Okay Danny you know the plan right." He nodded and I laughed this was gonna be so much fun. I ran into the Alpha Kings territory and ran to his castle. I grabbed my spray paint went to the Alpha Kings car and started to paint it when I heard some guards yell,

        "Hey you there what are you doing?" I laughed and ran into the castle and I saw my beta standing there with a trash bag. I grabbed the clothes in there and put the spray cans in there. I hurried up through on the clothes and put my hair into a messy bun. I started to walk down the hall when the guards came running pass. I laughed when they passed me. I grabbed Danny and ran into the thrown room to see the Alpha King in there looking at all the people at the ball. Did i mention it was his birthday. I went next to him and he looked zoned out. Now for a couple of months I have had some people follow him now I know everything he does. Just then the guards ran up to him before I could do my prank.

        "Sorry sir but there is a rouge inside of the castle." He growled loud and everyone stopped.

        "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS A ROUGE IN MY CASTLE?" The guards looked scared and I laughed on the inside.

        "The rouge was doing something and when we saw her she ran inside and now we can't find her." I started to laugh out loud because come on. I'm like 5'2 and 125 pounds how can't you find me. The Alpha King looked at me and growled.

        "WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY OMEGA." That made me bust out laughing even more.

        "Sorry for laughing but I think its funny that you can't find a rouge and that your guards aren't very good if she got passed them." The Alpha King went to grab me but I moved out of the way.

        "No way am I letting a stupid wolf like you touch me. God who do you think I am?" That made him growl really loud and I just laughed.

        "I AM YOUR KING AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME." I looked at him and tore off my dress to show my jeans and shirt and I took down my hair.

        "I'm sorry but i can't you see I don't have to listen to you." Just the the guards yell

        "Sir that's her that's the rouge." I smiled and looked at Danny. He shifted and ran over to me.

        "Hey Xavier just to let you know I will be back." He growled at me

        "You aren't going anywhere mate." I gasped and Danny came over to me. I jumped on him.

        "DANNY GO, WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW." He nodded and ran as fast as he could. I knew that Xavier was chasing us. We crossed the boarder and I jumped off of Danny and looked over to see Xavier standing there. He shifted and looked at me.

        "You can't run from me forever mate. You will be mine whether you like it or not." I laughed at him and walked away. I can't believe that asshole is my mate. Why moon goddess did you choose him to be my mate? I ran to my house and laid in my bed. I'll go back tomorrow and have some more fun. I fell asleep to all my pranks I'm gonna do tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think so far

Picture of Ella on top

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW

ME