THE RESEMBLANCE

One morning, the said university, knowing that John is a fresh graduate and from the Velasquez family which is very known in the educational field, offered him a job to teach in the said university. John, being excited to become a teacher, happily accepted the offer. On John's first day as a teacher in the university, all of the teachers knew him because he's one of the sons of Josh and Bella Velasquez. Despite John being known, he was one of the most respectful and friendly teachers in the said university. Knowing nobody at first, he always does things with his brother. Jonathan, being worried about his younger brother, always gives him advice and always tells him to create friendships. One of John's co teachers is Ms. Samantha Oliver. She is 25 years old. Just like John, she also took up a Bachelor of Science Major in Mathematics. In addition to this, her parents, Mr. Dave Oliver and Mrs. Anne Herbert-Oliver were also Mathematics teachers back then like John's parents. Everyone was shocked when John introduced himself because he was so the same as Samantha. That particular day, the Velasquez brothers had lunch together. Jonathan asked "How are you so far?" John replied, "So far, so good. I'm enjoying my time here. It's always been my dream to be a teacher and now I'm so happy because it's happening." Jonathan smiled and replied "I'm happy for you! Do well and good luck."