Chapter 1: Body Swap

A loud explosion. A loud explosion is the last thing she remembered before everything went dark. She stood up and looked around. She was in a room, that kept changing color. There was a door at the end of the room. She walked forward to open the door. On the inside was a mirror. She expected to see herself, but it was her arch-enemy, Tris Prior.

She looked down, she was in Tris's body.

"NO!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "How was this possible???!" She looked around for her wand, she couldn't find it.

"NO!" She punched the mirror. It smashed and revealed a small tunnel. She kneeled on the ground and crawled through the tunnel.

***

She stood up, she was in her old bedroom, at the Dauntless compound, what was she doing back here? She went into the bathroom to wash her face. She was extremely tired. She looked into the mirror and saw a hideous beast. She took the mirror off the wall and smashed it on the sink.

She looked down, why was she in Hermione's body? She ran out into the corridor to find some Dauntless. At the end of the corridor their was a dead end, both ways.

She ran back into the bedroom. She noticed hers was the only bed. She had to make a weapon. She pulled the bed apart and it revealed a trapdoor under the bed.

She jumped down the trap door.

The Fictional Afterlifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें