| 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.

Start from the beginning

the wind had stopped, and emi kept her head down until chat noir let go of her.

emi panicked and quickly looked at chat noir, who just smiled.

" we're on the ground now. ", he pointed out, and emi felt her face flare in embarrassment.

" o-oh, thank you. ", emi stepped away from him and heard various noises up on the eiffel, and chat noir pointed behind him.

" sorry, bugaboo needs my help. i'll bring down your friend soon, until next time! "

emi felt as if an anvil was buried in her stomach and looked down.

he had his own nicknames for ladybug, too.

°°°

it was about three weeks later, and emi had felt kind of down, solomn, tired.

emi didn't really speak to anyone, since school was out .

emi stayed cooped up in her room, until her mother called her down.

the black haired girl begrudgingly climbed down the stairs and saw her mother standing in the middle of the living room, and emi bowed.

" mother, you called for me? ", emi said respectfully, and she hummed.

" yes. i have some news that you might show hesitance for, anger, or even sadness but you are to do what i say.

my colleague who owns a fashion business has a son who is modelling for his brands, and i want you to do the same but for my own interior designs. my designs are sponsored by a lot of famous clothes designers, and they come in sets depending on what my clients like. you are to model them with my colleagues son. ", emi's mother says, and emi felt her hands clench into fists.

she knew that this was the start of her imprisonment, that she was going to have less and less freedom from now on.

it'll go from modelling to creating ads to whatever the heck else.

" .. yes, mother. ", emi says with her hands clasped together, her knuckles turning white.

" you start in ten minutes, so gather what you need and head into the car. ", she says, her nose turned up and she walks away, making emi stare daggers into her defined back.

emi tsks and turned back up the stairs and down the long hallway into her room at the end.

she walks over to her dresser and looks in the mirror, and stares at herself.

" i wish you were never born. "

at that, she felt regret and shook her head, getting a small bag and stuffing her phone in it, along with a travel charger and her earbuds.

she slung the bag around her arms and looked at her outfit.

she wouldn't be wearing this anyway.

after she was done packing and sweeping her bangs out of her face, she closed her door and then headed to the car .

she slammed the car door shut and immediately plugged her earbuds into her phone, and started to listen to the japanese songs she used to listen in japan, and realized she hasn't listened to it since they had moved.