I sit besides her and bites her ears, she kissed my forehead and asked me, "Do you think it will easily turns me on?". Ryujin pulled my hand and pushed me on her bed, her fingers is slowly crawling on my legs, "You're blushing, that is how you do it" i once again heard her deep voice.

My body is trembling like i was poisoned by the flower that i thought would be good to me.

RYUJIN

Yeji is so fun to tease. The way she reacts, you can easily predict what she's feeling.

I know what it feels when you want some help and the only option you have is to sell your soul or watch everyone you loved slowly disappearing in your sight.

Mom have this book, it was like a diary that i keep on reading. It was her journey when she's still a student up to the day when she already have different client. My Mom was so smart, in this book—she wrote everything that can possibly answer the questions that is running in your mind and the story that i found is pretty interesting;

"I encountered an Omega, tall, white, blonde, she's asking for my help because i'm the only one she trusted and she feel comfortable with me. Did i help her? Yes. Am i a cheater to my husband? That's my question too. I only helped her and i have no Dolo to commit that. I committed an Adultery? You can say that. She's an Omega who's burning because of her heat and i'm a beta who has a Family, she said it's painful when you're not helping her."

It was a long story because Mom helped the Omega not just once, not just twice, she can't even count how many times my Mom helped her. I wanted to get mad at Mom because it's clearly a cheating, she's cheating on Dad but the more i keep reading it—the more i understood that it's the only way to help Omega people.

When i figured out Yeji is still virgin, i didn't take it from her because i don't want her to keep on asking help from me but then i'm so surprised that she confronted me earlier than i expected, she made a deal, i guess i became her medicine.

After we made a deal, Yeji removed the line that she put between in our room and she keeps on saying "Sorry" to me. I knew she's not stupid, i guess she figured out that it's hunting me in my mind when she made it looks like i forced her to have sex with me.

"What's with the sudden change of mind?" I asked. "When you said that i made it looks like you forced me, i imagined the things that is running in your mind and i don't want you to think of that since it was me who put us in this situation." Yeji said while she's cleaning her bed.

I throw my phone on Yeji's bed then i told her to gave me her number and i also gave her my number so she can easily call me when she's having heats.

When Yeji gave me back my phone, i saw text messages from Prof. Noze, "I saw the book for causation, if you want to check it out you can come here in the library". I patted Yeji's head, "I'm going to library to get some book, stay here. Okay?".

She stares at me like she wants to kill me, "You're treating me like a child, just go out now!" she angrily spits it out on her mouth, i laughed at her and i went to the library.

I saw Prof. Noze standing at her favorite spot. I walked closer to her, "Ryujin, look here. I found it." She's smiling and waiting for me to get closer to her. When i stand next to her, she gave me the book, "Here, it has the theories about criminals. You'll enjoy reading it".

Damn, Prof. Noze is so beautiful.

I can smell her perfume and i thought i'm not gonna like her since she's just being kind to me but i'm falling over her. I sit on the ground, "You'll gonna read it here?" She asked. "No, i'm just gonna check it out" I answered.

She sit besides me and it was so awkward, my heart was beating so fast like i drunk 3 cups of coffee. She suddenly hold my fingers and pointed the part of the book, "That's my favorite part".

I pulled my fingers so fast then i stand up, my little baby suddenly gets hard and it was literally in front of her since she's sitting on the ground and i'm standing in front of her.

I put down the book to hide my little baby who's getting wild. "Prof? I'm gonna go now" I said while stuttering. When i turned around, i'm not sure but i heard her giggling.

When i'm already in the hallway, i breathed deeply and tried to relax myself. I walked slowly towards my room and when i opened the door—Yeji pushed me on the wall and she cornered me with her hands, she smiled at me like crazy then she whispered at me,

"It'll be good if you see me go 6 and i see you go 9".

Was it supposed to turn me on? I hold her hands so tight, i became competitive like i wanted to show her how to make someone turns on. I turned the table around, i pushed her on the wall while i pinned both of her hands on the wall,

"You're not Rapunzel but i'd like to pull your hair." I said.