Ch.7

Iguro was walking around the estate,looking for y/n until he heard Shinobu screaming. He rushed to where her voice was the loudest and slammed the door open,he saw y/n on the floor,flowers surrounding her along with blood. The girl was gasping for air as she held her throat, " Y/n! Please! I'm begging you just get surgery or tell Iguro! " Mitsuri begged with tears falling down her face.
" H-He likes you! I already told you this! " she screamed as she felt another thorn leave her mouth.
" No he doesn't y/n! Please tell him! I don't want you dead! " she screamed at her friend.
" How can I?! "
" Y-Y/n..? " his shaky voice said,he ran towards her and crouched down besides her. " Y/n?! What is this?! " he yelled with tears falling down his face.
" Iguro! Tell y/n about your feelings for her! " Mitsuri snapped.
" What? Why? " he asked with confusion.
" DO YOU WANT YOUR CRUSHH DEAD?! " she screamed with full fear in it. This shocked y/n,crush?
" I-I love you y/n " iguro mumbled.
" I- ",she got caught of when a pair of lips struck hers. Her eyes widend when she saw her crush kiss her.
" I love you y/n,please don't die on me " he cried hugging her tightly.
" I-I love you too Obanai.. " she replied barely over a whisper. She coughed and vomited another flower,this time,their wasn't any blood. Just a plain,white lily. Not covered in blood whatsoever. Y/n inhaled and felt normal breathing without anything impaling her lungs. Her eyes started tearing up 'He loves me?' Those words ran across her mind,she looked at Iguro a smile painted he face with tears streaming down it. She jumped on him and cried in his chest.
" I love you so much Obanai! " she cried out.
" I love you too,y/n ".