Ch.5

Y/n left the estate and went back to hers. On her way Muichiro came over to y/n and asked what happend. She simply replied with that she felt sick and then left. Every step she took her mind was still on the same thing 'I'm going to die huh?' That sentence kept repeating in her mind " Im going to die huh? " she mumbled out loud with a short giggle at the end.
" What do you mean Y/n? "
" I meant what I meant,I'm going to die " she replied back not raising her head from the floor. Realisation hit her and she continued the mission " I'm going to die to a demon ". She looked up and saw her pink haired friend,she was one of the last people she wanted to see. The pain soon came again and she rushed out of the situation and ran towards her estate's forest. Blood left her mouth as she choked on a piece of flower,spitting it out it was a lavender rose mixed with a normal red rose. She started crying more as she started throwing up more. Not noticing someone was watching this scene unravel. She whipped her mouth and walked out of the forest towards her room. Iguro stood their in shock,fear and concern. He was wondering what that was? What happend? Why that happend? He ran towards Shinobu's estate and slammed the door open,seeing her talking with Tanjiro,Zenitsu and a sleeping inosuke. He didn't care about that,his only concern was y/n.
" Shinobu! Did you know y/n has been coughing up blood and flowers?! " he asked trying to hide his tears.
" Yes I have,but please whatever you do. Don't go near her,unless you see her coughing getting worse. Do not speak about this to anyone " she replied with a hint of sadness. Tanjiro's eyes widend
" Hanahaki? " he mumbled under his breathe.