I was guilty.

I shouldn't have treated her that way.

"It's okay Aarav." She whispered and I looked up. She had tears in her eyes as she smiled.

Then unknown to us we started talking about Rhea and went for about 15 minutes.

She said with a glint in her eyes how she admires Rhea and how much she also wanted me to marry Rhea desperately.

And how we both were a perfect match for each other.

All along with the conversation, I was smiling.

I don't know whether it was the feeling that I was speaking to her after a long time or the talk about Rhea.

"We will talk later. Take this food to Rhea." She said pushing me out of the kitchen as she again got involved in arranging food for us.

I stared at her for a few seconds smiling before living the kitchen.

"Really?" I heard Rhea's excited voice as I entered our bedroom.

"Yes. I even took pics." Aria squealed as she showed something to Rhea.

And then they both squealed together happily as if they saw the best thing in their entire life.

"Oh my God. I am so happy." Rhea squealed as they both hugged each other chuckling.

What are they so excited about?

"So what are my ladies so excited about?" I asked as I arranged the food on the table beside Rhea.

And they both snapped their head to me with wide eyes as if I caught them doing something illegal.

I raised my eyebrows at them entertained.

"Nothing." Rhea squeaked immediately as she eyed Aria not to say anything nodding her head vigorously.

"Yeah, nothing." Aria waved off chuckling uneasily.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she shot up to her feet immediately as if the mattress had a spring and glanced at the clock.

"I have a meeting to attend. Bye." She scurried out of our room hurriedly.

Leaving us both alone.

I looked back at Rhea and she was trying to smile innocently at me batting her lashes at me.

"Just so you know." I sat beside Rhea keeping my hands on either side of her and she sank deeper into her pillow as she stared at me wide-eyed.

"I don't believe a single word you both just said to me." I whispered looking into her eyes.

My eyes involuntarily went to her lips which she was chewing anxiously.

I leaned forward and her breathing came outraged instantly. I took her lips between my teeth setting them free and she shuddered.

Her cheeks flushed red and I smiled leaning back.

She kept staring at me dazed as if a spell was cast on her.

I pecked her lips and she came out of her dazed state and immediately averted her eyes from me.

"Let's get you lunch." I took the plate of porridge and blew it as it was very hot.

I kept the spoon near her mouth and she looked at it in distaste.

"I don't want porridge." She tilted her head away from the spoon stubbornly.

"But that's what your diet chart specifies. It's good for faster healing." I argued as I tried to convince.

"But I am tired of it." She whined pouting.