"No fighting tonight," Steve warned with a narrow stare downward at her. "Yes, Dad," she smirked as he choke on his drink. She smirked up at him through her lashes, he chuckled, "you're trouble."
She shook her head, "I'm trouble, I know things...and I drink." She gives him a dramatic curtsy as she turned to see the girls.

"Little red!!" Scarlett yells as she runs and wraps her drunken arms around the tiny orange haired girl they'd been talking about all week.

"I hear you've been chattin about me?" Her accent made a thicker appearance after her first drink. She turned to look at the lead singer with her arms crossed, the tequila she drank before leaving already draped around her inhibitions.

As Scarlett's green eyes studied her with a cheeky nod they both chuckled, "come on then, the girls want to see you and Liz is doing her wierd pre-performance ritual."
The tall blonde started to pull the small heeled redhead behind her, Poppy waved to Steve and pointed to the bottle on the bar, "I'll be back!"

"Our little red is here," Cobie smirked as Poppy plopped down next to her on the green sofa backstage, lifting her full glass of tequila to her lips.

"So, rumor has it that you guys got a kick out of my outburst last week," they all chuckle and nod. Liz finally looking in their direction, "are you kidding. Super sexy move Pops. Wait until you hear the song we wrote about it," Liz clapped as she tossed a bottle of Bourbon to Cobie.

Poppy's burgundy lips drop open, "you're playing it tonight?"
They all nod and she turned a light hue of pink, "oh boy."

After a few drinks with the girls they were prepping to go on and Poppy stood with a small wave, "best of luck beauties. I'm gunna go keep those guys in check," she pointed as she walked towards the door.

Scarlett nodded, "okay, and keep yourself in check until we can watch. Deal?" They all laugh as she opened the door, "deal!"

"Those girls are more trouble than you three!" Poppy joked as she pointed toward the black stage door.

Sam slid to the side for her to slide into the booth across from Steve and James. The crystal blue eyes that lived in her mind were studying her body from across the table, the heat of the gaze causing her to lift a shot.
"Hello Wilsone, Barnes," she smirked cheekily as she lifted her cup to her lips.

"Steve warned you about outbursts, correct?" James narrowed his eyes at her. She jokingly scoffed, "ugh, my bosses are such a drag." She chuckled as they all roll their eyes.

"I won't punch anyone, but I can't promise I won't do something else foolish," she winked.

She had to admit, most decisions she was making anymore revolved around getting a reaction from the mysterious man that somehow held a hold on her heart like no one ever had, she was a fool for James Barnes.

Sam nudged her, "so those guys over there are Clutch, they are performing a song here in a second before the girls go on." He pointed to a table of five guys right by the stage that were starting to stand and she spotted the man from outside, trying to fight the cheeky grin that tugged at her lips when his eyes looked over to her.

"Very cool," is all she breathed out as she locked eyes with the ocean orbs of the musician.

"Now, these guys are pretty stubborn and extremely talented. Hence why they haven't signed yet, they are being extremely picky in their process of finding a label." James spoke from the seat infront of her with a quiet tone. Sam hummed, "can't blame them though. This industry is brutal."

James spotted Cobie and Scarlett at the bar. He looked from Poppy to Sam and stood without a word. He made his way over with a small wave back at Poppy, and she could already feel herself tense up. Sam and Steve maneuvered themselves from the booth, "be right back Pops, need anything?" She motioned to her bottle of tequila with a smirk as they made their way to stand at the bar with James.